Windows 10: Getting an error while downloading windows 10 ISO file on Macbook Pro Message Code...

Discus and support Getting an error while downloading windows 10 ISO file on Macbook Pro Message Code... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried downloading windows 10 ISO file on my Macbook Pro 2019 for the second time since I removed it. Now I'm getting an error. We encountered a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nigel Sng, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Nigel Sng Win User

Getting an error while downloading windows 10 ISO file on Macbook Pro Message Code...

I tried downloading windows 10 ISO file on my Macbook Pro 2019 for the second time since I removed it. Now I'm getting an error.

We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID f1ac7943-7220-454b-91e4-73c1419bc15d.

:)

Nigel Sng, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Getting an error while downloading windows 10 ISO file on Macbook Pro Message Code...

Windows on Macbook Pro using Bootcamp

Hi,

You need support software (drivers) installed with Boot Camp to use Windows 10. This software is automatically downloaded when you use Boot Camp Assistant. Boot Camp supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro when used with a supported
    Mac. Here are the list that supports Windows 10:

• MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
    • MacBook Air (2012 and later)
    • MacBook (2015 and later)
    • iMac Pro (2017)iMac (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
    • Mac Pro (Late 2013)

We also suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to setup Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot Camp.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Getting an error while downloading windows 10 ISO file on Macbook Pro Message Code... - Similar Threads - Getting error while

2. Getting ERROR: Message Code 715-123130 when attempting to Download "windows 11 iso file"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting ERROR: Message Code 715-123130 when attempting to Download "windows 11 iso file": idk whats happening but i can install other stuff just fine my pc is stuck in a bootloop so when it boots up it just bluescreens and restarts ntfs.sys is the error on the bluescreen and i wanna reinstall windows with a usb...
  3. Getting ERROR: Message Code 715-123130 when attempting to Download "windows 11 iso file"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting ERROR: Message Code 715-123130 when attempting to Download "windows 11 iso file": idk whats happening but i can install other stuff just fine my pc is stuck in a bootloop so when it boots up it just bluescreens and restarts ntfs.sys is the error on the bluescreen and i wanna reinstall windows with a usb...
  4. Getting ERROR: Message Code 715-123130 when attempting to Download "windows 11 iso file"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. get error message while try to download windows 11 iso

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get error message while try to download windows 11 iso: I'm an insider. and currently using windows 10 on my device.Now i want to try clean install windows 11 on my device but on the download page get this error message could you help me please?We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us...
  6. get error message while try to download windows 11 iso

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get error message while try to download windows 11 iso: I'm an insider. and currently using windows 10 on my device.Now i want to try clean install windows 11 on my device but on the download page get this error message could you help me please?We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us...
  7. get error message while try to download windows 11 iso

8. Downloading Windows 10 iso on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading Windows 10 iso on MacBook Pro: I've been trying to download Windows 10 and this keeps popping up. Please help me to resolve this. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-windows-10-iso-on-macbook-pro/6ec11879-5bac-45a3-b119-7e9126ef976f
  9. Post downloading of Windows 10 ISO file on MacBook Air.

Post downloading of Windows 10 ISO file on MacBook Air.: Hello, I have downloaded a Windows 10 on my MacBook Air via boot camp on Mac. I would want to know if I could face any problem of Security, or Malware attacks on my Windows side while I use it for my office purpose. I do not have a product key. To me buying a new software...
  10. Error while getting windows 10 iso

Error while getting windows 10 iso: So im trying to make a vm in virtualbox for destroying with viruses so i dont have to kill my host, and im getting the ISO via the media tool, and it brings this up: [ATTACH] I have no idea what this means, or how to fix it....