Windows 10: Getting angry now left click start and BOOM all goes south

Discus and support Getting angry now left click start and BOOM all goes south in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im running win10 home V1903 64 bit with 6GB ram 4.96 free running on Acer laptop Aspire with NO licence as its built in Time lady replied I followed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JBourne1, Feb 17, 2020.

1. JBourne1 Win User

Getting angry now left click start and BOOM all goes south

Im running
    win10 home V1903 64 bit with 6GB ram 4.96 free running on Acer laptop Aspire with NO licence as its built in

Time lady replied I followed her instruction, and download win media creation tool to updat windows refresh..I DON'T want to reset

the creation tool came back after 8 hours of loading Couldnt update/install windows 10.
    Weve restored windows to its previous version.
    I did that on line and USB

OK I had to do system restore...no problems thats what i always do
    Everything working brilliant, then!!!!
    left click start menu...BOOM ...CRITICAL ERROR CANT SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
    This is what I get when boot/startup
    and I'm already in my account.
    I restart windows explorer from task manager, and all ok until........................I click on start menu left click

Ive runall troubleshoot programs win10 built in malaware, adaware, SFC, DISM, changed HSK local
    all works well until i left click the start menu and i have to restart, error message CAT SIGN IN blah blah
    then i have to system restore again

:)

JBourne1, Feb 17, 2020

2. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Toon Boom keeps coming up with this message.."A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly

I did all of this but, program keeps crashing.

RickSouthall, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Getting angry now left click start and BOOM all goes south

Toon Boom keeps coming up with this message.."A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly

Hi Rick,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below methods to fix issue.

Method 1: I would suggest you to repair the “Toon Boom” app from programs and features and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X” and click on “programs and features”.
    • Locate the “toon boom” app, right click on it.
    • Click on repair and follow the onscreen instructions.

Method 2: I would suggest you to try to uninstall and reinstall the “Toon Boom”
    app / software and check if the issue persist or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Getting angry now left click start and BOOM all goes south

1. Getting angry now left click start and BOOM all goes south - Similar Threads - Getting angry left

2. Left click the Start menu and the screen locks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left click the Start menu and the screen locks: Windows 10 21H2, Lenovo 5th gen Yoga 11e. When I left click the Start menu the screen locks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-click-the-start-menu-and-the-screen-locks/867eaa16-4b7b-4f31-a795-e8afe00a5bc5
  3. Left click the Start menu and the screen locks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left click the Start menu and the screen locks: Windows 10 21H2, Lenovo 5th gen Yoga 11e. When I left click the Start menu the screen locks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/left-click-the-start-menu-and-the-screen-locks/867eaa16-4b7b-4f31-a795-e8afe00a5bc5
  4. Left click the Start menu and the screen locks

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Angry

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Angry: Everytime I Update my computer it just Becomes slower and nags and slower. Honestly if this is your response to our dear customers then you shouldn't be selling laptops or software. I've lost serious work and I'm Tired of this happening Time and time again...
  6. Start button left click nothing happens

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button left click nothing happens: Have a Dell XPS 11. Clicking left on start button should open Cortana and Start Options. Nothing happens. There's a hamburger on the top left which will bring up the start menu, Most Used, Recently Added and File Explorer, Settings, etc. At the bottom, Power Symbol and a...
  7. Left Click on Start Does Nothing

in Windows 10 Support
    Left Click on Start Does Nothing: Windows 10 was working, then I used CCleaner to delete temporary files. Now, when I left click on Start, there is a momentary blue circle over Start indicating that the machine is busy performing a task, but nothing else happens. Right clicking on start brings up a menu of...
  8. windows start button no left click

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows start button no left click: Hello I have just upgraded from seven to ten. At first things were ok but I no longer have anything on the windows icon with left click. Also the new browser will not start and internet explorer browser icon went away. Can I do another free upgrade by using system restore?...
  9. Suddenly started having issues (left) clicking

in Windows 10 Support
    Suddenly started having issues (left) clicking: While using my laptop normally today, I found that all of a sudden I was having issues when clicking with my mouse. In particular I noticed it when trying to click to switch tabs in Chrome, or to click icons on my taskbar. Some clicking worked- for example, I could exit out...
  10. No left click

in Windows 10 Support
    No left click: My mouse will left click toget me to a site, but will not work when I get there. For example, it got me here but will not open any items. I'm typing this on a tablet since the desktop mouse does not work. Right click seems to be fine. The drivers are up to date. It seems to...