Windows 10: Getting Annoyed with Microsofts Windows Activation

Discus and support Getting Annoyed with Microsofts Windows Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; https://gyazo.com/3efe9cb1fb45aa7cb73dd8848de8f2fc So after getting annoyed after people telling me to take the watermark off, i went online and got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FITZYoEXE, Aug 18, 2019.

1. FITZYoEXE Win User

Getting Annoyed with Microsofts Windows Activation

https://gyazo.com/3efe9cb1fb45aa7cb73dd8848de8f2fc

So after getting annoyed after people telling me to take the watermark off, i went online and got a uni code, here is the problem. I cant even update that at all because im not connected to a "organization network" is there a work around so i can update windows? A friend of mine gave me the code not realizing it was an education code and now im just stranded. Any help please? and no i will not call tech support...

:)

FITZYoEXE, Aug 18, 2019

2. Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Windows 10 not getting activated.

Hi Johncy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• Have you activated your Previous version of Windows?

Windows is not activated as your previous version of Windows, your device was not activated prior to upgrade to Windows 10

We suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Go to Start.
    • Select Settings .
    • Go to Update & security.
    • Go Activation .
    • Click Change product key.
    • Enter your Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7 and click Next
      to complete activation.

If the issue still persist get back to us.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Aug 18, 2019
  4. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Getting Annoyed with Microsofts Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Getting Annoyed Microsofts

2. Annoying Microsoft popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Microsoft popup: When I click to open an email in Outlook I have popup "When you sign in, we use your account to sign you in to other Microsoft apps and services," with options to "Continue" or "Don't sign in." I click "Don't sign in", as I use different Microsoft accounts for different...
  3. Annoying Microsoft popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying Microsoft popup: When I click to open an email in Outlook I have popup "When you sign in, we use your account to sign you in to other Microsoft apps and services," with options to "Continue" or "Don't sign in." I click "Don't sign in", as I use different Microsoft accounts for different...
  4. Getting annoyed with this updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting annoyed with this updates: I have Windows 10 21H1 and my updates are not coming in my PC. The last updates was 2 months ago and when I click for check for updates it will do nothing and stays the button and ask for check for updates again.I dont have anti virus to play with so I dont think that is the...
  5. Getting annoyed with this updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting annoyed with this updates: I have Windows 10 21H1 and my updates are not coming in my PC. The last updates was 2 months ago and when I click for check for updates it will do nothing and stays the button and ask for check for updates again.I dont have anti virus to play with so I dont think that is the...
  6. Getting annoyed with this updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Annoying activation probs

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Annoying activation probs: Just bought windows 10 to install on my Apple mac via boot camp. Works well except I cannot activate it.. I get code 0x004F213. when I try to input the code that came with it, it won't take it. I only takes 24 digits of the 25 it's supposed to have. Can anyone help?...
  8. Annoying Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Annoying Activation Problem: Need help. I'll give as much information as I can. I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 installed in Chinese purchased new in China. Unfortunately, we couldn't add English as an operating language, so I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Since then, I've been...
  9. Annoying microsoft notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying microsoft notifications: Does anyone know how to turn off the following pop up from Microsoft? I'm in a website called 'tui' and each time I go on to another page a box pops up at the bottom of my screen saying: 'tui.co.uk wants to send you notifications, but first you need to go to settings and...
  10. Microsoft Edge annoyance ...

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge annoyance ...: I'd like to switch over to Microsoft Edge, but one simple problem prevents me from doing so. And that problem is how Microsoft Edge keeps opening up in different window positions onscreen every time I open it. Very, very, very annoying. I know Windows Explorer had this...