Windows 10: Getting annoying Talk Talk pop up page I can't get rid of

Discus and support Getting annoying Talk Talk pop up page I can't get rid of in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HI all As of today, I am getting this annoying screen big page that is interrupting my browsing experience. I can't see to get rid of it and when it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BG0612, May 3, 2020.

1. BG0612 Win User

Getting annoying Talk Talk pop up page I can't get rid of

HI all

As of today, I am getting this annoying screen big page that is interrupting my browsing experience. I can't see to get rid of it and when it pops up on Opera, Chrome and Edge, my protection and firewall doesn't seem to be alerting me to a problem. It doesn't appear to be a proper website either. I am with Talk Talk, so it could be from the company. It is asking me to fill out a survey. When this page interrupts wheat I am reading, the page I am browsing then disappears and I have to call it all up again.

Could someone tell me how to get rid of it for good. It is below. I have tried blocking it without success. I am worried it is a phishing site. I did answer one or two questions, hoping it would go away and one was to confirm my IP addy. I am worried it could be a scam site or virus/malware etc.

https://eu.insidemarketbastognehora...MzM2NGUxZWM5MjExMA&trackid=202005030924394451

Thanks

:)

BG0612, May 3, 2020
  2. Tony K Win User

Let's Talk About Edge

No, you may not say. You don’t get to judge me anymore than I do you. If you felt it was done in a condescending manner, then that's your problem. I was only attempting to be helpful. Your thread title suggested you want to talk Edge > I talked Edge the way I understand it.

As with a lot of features added to Edge with time, they may be working on a way to save to file. In the mean time, there’s a link in the three-dot context menu to quickly open the page in IE to do so.

Tony K, May 3, 2020
  3. Cortana stopped talking recently

Hi Martin,

I realize that Cortana is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC after which you are facing this issue?

• Are you talking to Cortana with your own voice?

• Is the mic on the PC working fine?

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Reasons Cortana doesn't talk to me: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...73d1e63b0e/reasons-cortana-doesn-t-talk-to-me

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 3, 2020
  4. Getting annoying Talk Talk pop up page I can't get rid of

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Getting annoying Talk Talk pop up page I can't get rid of

1. Getting annoying Talk Talk pop up page I can't get rid of - Similar Threads - Getting annoying Talk

2. Help with Microsoft pop up that I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Microsoft pop up that I can't get rid of: Can someone tell me how to get rid of this Microsoft logo that appeared on my home screen today and I can't get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-microsoft-pop-up-that-i-cant-get-rid-of/8bd542d3-39c1-4098-a1db-58e4952a2fdb
  3. Help with Microsoft pop up that I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Microsoft pop up that I can't get rid of: Can someone tell me how to get rid of this Microsoft logo that appeared on my home screen today and I can't get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-microsoft-pop-up-that-i-cant-get-rid-of/8bd542d3-39c1-4098-a1db-58e4952a2fdb
  4. Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?: I'm really young so I don't know how to do anything about it, I tried restarting my PC several times but it did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-get-rid-of-this-annoying-pop/ad081f92-bbee-468b-b80f-29e39f80e7cf
  5. Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?: I'm really young so I don't know how to do anything about it, I tried restarting my PC several times but it did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-get-rid-of-this-annoying-pop/ad081f92-bbee-468b-b80f-29e39f80e7cf
  6. Not Happy...How do I get rid of these excessive and annoying pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Happy...How do I get rid of these excessive and annoying pop-ups?: As soon as I unpacked my Surface Laptop and started the browser, I immediately started getting pop-ups. With all of the posts I've seen solidifying that everyone else is having the same issue, it is obvious Microsoft has obviously partnered with some third party to allow this...
  7. I can't get rid of pop-ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get rid of pop-ups: I keep getting pop-ups that say there are viruses and that I should scan my computer, but when I go to virus and threat protection and scan it says there are no viruses. These pop-ups are very annoying and I have no idea how to stop them. Is there any way to stop it?...
  8. get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner.

in Windows 10 Customization
    get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner.: Cannot get rid of Notifications pop-up which often appears on right side of screen. It is the icon in the task bar, right bottom corner, that looks like a small box with a down arrow at bottom. Have tried Chrome's Settings/notifications/block, etc. doesn't work. Not sure...
  9. Can't get rid of pop ups from watchtvnow.co

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get rid of pop ups from watchtvnow.co: I have tried all the online directions to get rid of these popus but nothing works. I read the thread on here and see there were other people who did everything also and it also didn't work. I did malwarebytes scan, windows defender, reset browser, looked for programs and...
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i keep getting a talk talk survey which i can not get rid of