Windows 10: Getting app package accepted

Discus and support Getting app package accepted in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have sent at least 40 apps up to the store over the past 10 years and never had a problem. However currently with latest have been trying to make a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Malcnoo, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Malcnoo Win User

Getting app package accepted

I have sent at least 40 apps up to the store over the past 10 years and never had a problem. However

currently with latest have been trying to make a package acceptable by the store. Frankly nothing works

just will not connect with store. Tried many ways to do it but nothing works.

Malcolm Bain

:)

Malcnoo, Nov 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Getting app package accepted :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 10, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Getting app package accepted - Similar Threads - Getting app package

2. Activation key for Windows 11 Pro found on the installation DVD package is not accepted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation key for Windows 11 Pro found on the installation DVD package is not accepted...: Hi, installed Windows 11 from the DVD purchased from retail store and Activation status is "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". However, when I am using the Upgrade your Edition option and "Change Product Key" - getting a message...
  3. This app package is not supported for installation by app installer

in Windows 10 News
    This app package is not supported for installation by app installer: [IMG]If the error message This app package is not supported for installation by app installer is troubling you, then this post may help you. The App Installer is a Windows OS utility that installs and maintains applications packaged in .appx or .appxbundle installation...
  4. Install .exe app with Provision package

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install .exe app with Provision package: Hi,Has anyone had success using provisioning package to install .exe application before? It seems to work with .msi apps but never or so with .exe. Any suggestion would help!!Thank you so much, Alan...
  5. mail app in windows 10 If I get a message with an invitation and accept The message get...

mail app in windows 10 If I get a message with an invitation and accept The message get...: Hi I am using the mail app in windows 10 If I get a message with an invitation and accept The message get sent to the trash how can I stop this...
  6. Windows Apps (Packages) on the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Apps (Packages) on the Start Menu: [ATTACH] Program icons for the Start menu are stored in 2 places: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\ProgramsC:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs However, I cannot find the link/icon for 5 HP supplies utilities. On example is "HP...
  7. Microsoft.Getstarted App Package?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft.Getstarted App Package?: So I just got a new laptop and have been trying to make it mine and remove and software I don't intend on using. I used Windows Powershell to pull a list of apps on the system currently and one was named Windows.Getstarted. It seemed unnecessary so I deleted it. Was my hunch...
  8. how to get rid of invalid package?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to get rid of invalid package?: 2020-12-29 07:39:20, Info CBS InternalOpenPackage failed for Package_for_KB3025096~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.4.1.0 [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE] 2020-12-29 07:39:20, Info CBS Failed to internally open package. [HRESULT...
  9. App Packages .bat File Erroring

in Windows 10 Support
    App Packages .bat File Erroring: I am getting nothing but errors when I attempt to run my .bat file as an Admin. Can anyone tell me what's going on? PowerShell -Command "Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like "*Microsoft.3dbuilder*"} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online"...
  10. Get appx package file for Windows Store installed app

Get appx package file for Windows Store installed app: Can anybody help me make an appx package for a Windows Store app that I have downloaded and installed on my computer. I have all the files, signatures, etc. for the app. I just want to make an appx package for it so that I can sideload it to other Windows 8+ PCs. Anyone know...