Windows 10: Getting around admin blocks?

Discus and support Getting around admin blocks? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a school laptop, and i want to install both medibang and origin (for the sims) on it. I believe it has Meraki installed, and all i want to do is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/throwaway-away565, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Getting around admin blocks?

I have a school laptop, and i want to install both medibang and origin (for the sims) on it. I believe it has Meraki installed, and all i want to do is bypass the admin username and password screen so i can install both programs. Is there a way to do it, preferably without factory resetting the laptop? I believe the model is a latitude 3350 btw.

submitted by /u/throwaway-away565
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/throwaway-away565, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Getting around admin blocks?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Getting around admin blocks?

1. Getting around admin blocks? - Similar Threads - Getting around admin

2. My Account is the admin account still getting blocked by 'administrator'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account is the admin account still getting blocked by 'administrator': Why do i not have 'FULL CONTROL' over my own damn laptop i want to install something got the error so ran as administrator still the same error. My account is admin and i assumed the run as admin account is also admin so what the hell gives?...
  3. My Account is the admin account still getting blocked by 'administrator'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Account is the admin account still getting blocked by 'administrator': Why do i not have 'FULL CONTROL' over my own damn laptop i want to install something got the error so ran as administrator still the same error. My account is admin and i assumed the run as admin account is also admin so what the hell gives?...
  4. App blocked by System admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App blocked by System admin: i am not able to open Windows Start or other Windows app anymore.Looking into System Logs i do get--------------------------Ein DCOM-Server konnte nicht gestartet werden:...
  5. admin blocked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    admin blocked: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??...
  6. admin blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    admin blocked: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??...
  7. admin blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Admin blocking install

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin blocking install: When trying to install software I am getting an error saying, "an administrator has blocked you from running this app." -I am currently logged in as an admin -I followed the instructions to enable built-in elevated admin account I'm still getting the same error message....
  9. How to get around an Admin account, or delete it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get around an Admin account, or delete it?: So, I have a PC that has my account as a local user, and then another account, that’s a Microsoft account, as a admin. I have no access to the Microsoft account. What can I do to get rid of it? My account has no admin rights. submitted by /u/Knighthawk1441 [link]...
  10. App blocked by Admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    App blocked by Admin: Been having problems loading pages in Chrome so I followed a suggestion from the forum to run Services.msc and make a change to Cryptographic Services. That didn't fix my Chrome problem, and now I get a message that the Administrator (me) has blocked the App for my...