Windows 10: Getting attachments through on my pc

Discus and support Getting attachments through on my pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Any help would be appreciated. I don't get attachments with MAIL on my pc... pretty sure its one of my settings causing this... but cant find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DebbieArnwen, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Getting attachments through on my pc

Any help would be appreciated.
    I don't get attachments with MAIL on my pc... pretty sure its one of my settings causing this... but cant find the culprit
    Debs

:)

DebbieArnwen, Mar 28, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 28, 2019
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Getting attachments through on my pc

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Getting attachments through on my pc

1. Getting attachments through on my pc - Similar Threads - Getting attachments through

2. Whenever I get a prompt to login to something windows related through my pc, I get the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I get a prompt to login to something windows related through my pc, I get the...: So a couple weeks ago, I downloaded a virus, I wiped my computer and reinstalled Windows 10. Since then, every time an app opens a window that asks me to login with my Microsoft account, I get the error....
  3. Whenever I get a prompt to login to something windows related through my pc, I get the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I get a prompt to login to something windows related through my pc, I get the...: So a couple weeks ago, I downloaded a virus, I wiped my computer and reinstalled Windows 10. Since then, every time an app opens a window that asks me to login with my Microsoft account, I get the error....
  4. Install MSI with "attached" JSON on startup - Through GPO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install MSI with "attached" JSON on startup - Through GPO: Good day folks!Been scouring the internet looking for solutions to this and have come up blank thusfar. PDQ Deploy does not work on our domain, likely due to firewall restrictions. I will eventually go through that process as a last result, but I'd like to avoid it.Issue...
  5. Install MSI with "attached" JSON on startup - Through GPO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install MSI with "attached" JSON on startup - Through GPO: Good day folks!Been scouring the internet looking for solutions to this and have come up blank thusfar. PDQ Deploy does not work on our domain, likely due to firewall restrictions. I will eventually go through that process as a last result, but I'd like to avoid it.Issue...
  6. How to get driver of devices attached to pc i.e pc camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get driver of devices attached to pc i.e pc camera: Hello I installed window 10 on this pc and now I am unable to update the driver of usb camera. Can you help me in getting driver for camera. Moreover there is also another hardware for which I am looking a suitable driver and software. i.e. tv tuning card . Kindly help me...
  7. I'm connecting my Xbox One Controller to my Windows 10 PC and getting the attached error....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm connecting my Xbox One Controller to my Windows 10 PC and getting the attached error....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/chrishoppybot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g60zqm/im_connecting_my_xbox_one_controller_to_my/
  8. Getting out through my firewall?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting out through my firewall?: I am on a home network and receive wifi internet. I have a 2.4ghz-5ghz ip cam that has a hard time conncting 5ghz. I want to hook an old Linksys Wireless G broadband 2.4ghz router (mod. WRT54GS) to my computer to send the signal to my camera but I don't think it is getting...
  9. Attachments do not come through Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Attachments do not come through Windows Mail: I am now using a new computer using Windows 10 Mail. The computer I just stopped using (5 years old) did receive and show all email attachments in Windows 10 Mail. How do I get the attachments?...
  10. Attaching Printer to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Attaching Printer to PC: I am unable to attach my printer to my PC. It was working perfectly fine last week, but its now coming up with the message "driver unavailable". The printer is a MB5000 series and my PC is an HP. Can anyone help please as I desperately need to print something....