Windows 10: Getting back into my computer after i reseted it without a govt email

Discus and support Getting back into my computer after i reseted it without a govt email in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im on another computer but im trying to reset a computer i got and it says "Welcome to Te Tari Taiwhenua, Department of internal affairs, Enter your Te... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chris luscombe, May 24, 2024.

1. Getting back into my computer after i reseted it without a govt email

Im on another computer but im trying to reset a computer i got and it says "Welcome to Te Tari Taiwhenua, Department of internal affairs, Enter your Te Tari Taiwhenua, department of internal affairs email" even though i just reseted my computer and i dont have one of these emails.

:)

Chris luscombe, May 24, 2024

2. Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, May 24, 2024
  3. WHEN I USE GOVT SITES FOR ONLINE FILING OF DOCUMENTS IT IS NOT UPDATED ON THE SERVER

Hi Ravi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in Internet Explorer settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to access the website through Microsoft Edge browser and other browsers?
    • Is the issue specific with GOVT website through Internet Explorer?
    • Have you installed any third party antivirus on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to run the website in compatibility view settings and also access the website through InPrivate mode to update the data into it. Check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to add the website in compatibility view settings and check if it helps.

1. Open Internet Explorer.

2. Click on settings or tools which is present at the top right corner of the Internet Explorer.

3. Click on Compatibility View settings.

4. Type the web address (for example bing.com) in the box and click on
    Add.

If the issue still persist, refer to the method below.

Method 2: I recommend you to check if you are able to save the files in InPrivate mode and check if it helps.

1. Open Internet Explorer.

2. Then Press Ctrl Key + Shift Key + P Key.

3. Type the website address and hit on Enter Key.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with updating data in GOVT website through Internet Explorer, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 24, 2024
  4. swat354 Win User

Getting back into my computer after i reseted it without a govt email

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 24, 2024
Thema:

Getting back into my computer after i reseted it without a govt email

1. Getting back into my computer after i reseted it without a govt email - Similar Threads - Getting computer reseted

2. Getting back into my computer after i reseted it without a govt email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting back into my computer after i reseted it without a govt email: Im on another computer but im trying to reset a computer i got and it says "Welcome to Te Tari Taiwhenua, Department of internal affairs, Enter your Te Tari Taiwhenua, department of internal affairs email" even though i just reseted my computer and i dont have one of these...
  3. Getting back into my computer after i reseted it without a govt email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting back into my computer after i reseted it without a govt email: Im on another computer but im trying to reset a computer i got and it says "Welcome to Te Tari Taiwhenua, Department of internal affairs, Enter your Te Tari Taiwhenua, department of internal affairs email" even though i just reseted my computer and i dont have one of these...
  4. how do I get my email back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get my email back: my email was saying security information removed which make me not able to sign into my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-email-back/8c40ab72-84b3-49e5-b23b-7676d1f4cb46
  5. how do I get my email back

how do I get my email back: my email was saying security information removed which make me not able to sign into my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-email-back/8c40ab72-84b3-49e5-b23b-7676d1f4cb46
  6. Cannot change email after getting back my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change email after getting back my account.: I noticed the email linked to my Microsoft account and my password had been changed. So I filled out the forms to prove my ownership of the account and later got back into my account and changed my password. However, I was not allowed to remove/change the email linked to my...
  7. Cannot change email after getting back my account.

Cannot change email after getting back my account.: I noticed the email linked to my Microsoft account and my password had been changed. So I filled out the forms to prove my ownership of the account and later got back into my account and changed my password. However, I was not allowed to remove/change the email linked to my...
  8. I reset my computer and I cant get Minecraft bedrock back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my computer and I cant get Minecraft bedrock back: I reset my computer and i cant install Minecraft bedrock on my pc anymore and i have looked in library and it wasn't there any tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-computer-and-i-cant-get-minecraft/c8d75d20-550b-416a-bd00-252049a5ee81
  9. can't get into my computer after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't get into my computer after reset: I reset my windows 10 on my computer and now I have no keyboard or mouse so I can't logon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-into-my-computer-after-reset/2193cb98-7b51-4403-8b92-a464f134c7df
  10. My emails get back

in Windows 10 Customization
    My emails get back: I send emails but they get back. It is Windows mail app for Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-emails-get-back/4d860d4a-4805-4686-a8df-65af80188edc