Windows 10: Getting back Minecraft bedrock?

Discus and support Getting back Minecraft bedrock? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So a couple of years ago on an old computer, I received a free copy of the Minecraft Windows 10 beta, which in recent times, turned into Minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SylvieMan09, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Getting back Minecraft bedrock?

So a couple of years ago on an old computer, I received a free copy of the Minecraft Windows 10 beta, which in recent times, turned into Minecraft bedrock. I do not know how to get this back since I've moved computers, since it was not gotten with a Microsoft account, but a Mojang account instead. Could somebody help me figure out how to get this copy of Minecraft bedrock back?

:)

SylvieMan09, Dec 18, 2020
  2. ZoePetro Win User

Minecraft Bedrock

Is there anyway I can get Minecraft bedrock now, I didn't know what minecraft bedrock was up until recently and I want to get it to play with friends but I don't know how because its after April 20th

ZoePetro, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 18, 2020
  4. DaanDijk Win User

Getting back Minecraft bedrock?

Minecraft Bedrock

I've been playing minecraft for a while now and found out that i couldve redeemed a free minecraft bedrock code.

but i wasnt in time to redeem it, is there any way i can still get the code?

DaanDijk, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Getting back Minecraft bedrock?

1. Getting back Minecraft bedrock? - Similar Threads - Getting Minecraft bedrock

2. Get minecraft java and bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get minecraft java and bedrock: Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-minecraft-java-and-bedrock/9fe8eb26-283a-436c-992a-048dc93f955a
  3. Get minecraft java and bedrock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get minecraft java and bedrock: Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-minecraft-java-and-bedrock/9fe8eb26-283a-436c-992a-048dc93f955a
  4. Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock: I have minecraft bedrock on my PC bought and its in my launcher and when i press install it asks me what storage and then when i click the storage i want it in it just says play but gray and unclickable...
  5. Minecraft bedrock:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock:: Hi I was wondering if I could get minecraft bedrock for free? if so can i have a link to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock/bf3ef1f1-c382-437d-972c-f66eab658581
  6. Minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft bedrock: If I have minecraft Bedrock on my ipad and i have signed in to xbox live on it, can i download minecraf for free on a windows laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock/4f92b41f-477d-4e82-afb3-a37fa29916a4
  7. minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock: hello i use minecraft bedrock and i dont like using beta but one day for no reason my game switched to the beta only on my pc i installed the game on my friends pc and he isn't in beta ive tried to leave it but nothing works...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock: I've been playing minecraft for a while now and found out that i couldve redeemed a free minecraft bedrock code. but i wasnt in time to redeem it, is there any way i can still get the code?...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock: Is there anyway I can get Minecraft bedrock now, I didn't know what minecraft bedrock was up until recently and I want to get it to play with friends but I don't know how because its after April 20th...
  10. cant get minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get minecraft bedrock edition: so i just got minecraft java and when i sign in to my mojang account there is nothing allowing me to download it for windows 10 i though if you got java you could get 10 for free...