Windows 10: Getting banned

Discus and support Getting banned in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi my name is Antonio i have been playing xbox all my life from the original to 360 to the one to the one s and not once did i have a problem until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xREDx Molex, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Getting banned

Hi my name is Antonio i have been playing xbox all my life from the original to 360 to the one to the one s and not once did i have a problem until today. Another gamer that i thought i could trust to gameshare with went on to my account and spammed f you to every on my friends list and now i cant reduce my suspension i would love to know how to fix the problem the gamer that did this to my account is jusopp i hope you can bring justice to this for i centernally need this.

:)

xREDx Molex, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Chari San Win User

Asphalt 8 Ban

Hi,

It could be a restriction on your service provider's end since you're getting the ban message when not connected to the WiFi. For us to isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Have you already contacted your service provider about this?
    • What is the exact ban message?

Looking forward to your response.

Chari San, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Getting banned

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Getting banned

1. Getting banned - Similar Threads - Getting banned

2. "Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service" when trying to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service" when trying to get...: I've seen threads about this but no real solution, and they seem to go back at least 1-2 years with new posts as recently as a few months ago. I am trying to install Windows 11 Pro on a new device, and there are some problems with internet connectivity for that device using...
  3. "Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service" when trying to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service" when trying to get...: I've seen threads about this but no real solution, and they seem to go back at least 1-2 years with new posts as recently as a few months ago. I am trying to install Windows 11 Pro on a new device, and there are some problems with internet connectivity for that device using...
  4. Will I get banned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I get banned?: Hello everyone, While i was doing a recovery, at the last question, my PC automatically put all of my emails. Will i get banned?Also, I didn't have time to screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-i-get-banned/16a74407-730e-4a72-b6e8-d527d5891611
  5. Will I get banned?

Will I get banned?: Hello everyone, While i was doing a recovery, at the last question, my PC automatically put all of my emails. Will i get banned?Also, I didn't have time to screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-i-get-banned/16a74407-730e-4a72-b6e8-d527d5891611
  6. Will I get banned?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Why don't Microsoft ban repositories on Github that helps people to get free Windows license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't Microsoft ban repositories on Github that helps people to get free Windows license?: I won't link the repository but there's a very well-known repository on Github about Microsoft activation scripts. From the research I did, I came to learn that it basically "fools" Microsoft servers that you're using genuine Windows OS.It has over 25K stars. I understand...
  8. Why don't Microsoft ban repositories on Github that helps people to get free Windows license?

Why don't Microsoft ban repositories on Github that helps people to get free Windows license?: I won't link the repository but there's a very well-known repository on Github about Microsoft activation scripts. From the research I did, I came to learn that it basically "fools" Microsoft servers that you're using genuine Windows OS.It has over 25K stars. I understand...
  9. Why don't Microsoft ban repositories on Github that helps people to get free Windows license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. my account got banned how do i get it back when i already enter my phone number its says...

my account got banned how do i get it back when i already enter my phone number its says...: so my account got ban because some hacker is enter my account and send phising and malware file when i enter my account its banned pls help microsoft :...