Windows 10: Getting Billed for Unknown reason

Discus and support Getting Billed for Unknown reason in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been billed for $6.99 every month. I have signed up for services from microsoft. but non of them from that amount. The information that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AgustinGarcía Gendra, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Getting Billed for Unknown reason

I have been billed for $6.99 every month. I have signed up for services from microsoft. but non of them from that amount.

The information that apeared on my credit card statement was : GOOGLE*MICROSOFT APPS G.CO HELPPAY#CA US.

I already checked google and microsoft and I or any of my family members have any subcription for that amount from microsoft.

:)

AgustinGarcía Gendra, Jul 23, 2020

2. Getting Billed for Unknown reason

I have been billed for $6.99 every month. I have signed up for services from microsoft. but non of them from that amount.

The information that apeared on my credit card statement was : GOOGLE*MICROSOFT APPS G.CO HELPPAY#CA
    US.

I already checked google and microsoft and I or any of my family members have any subcription for that amount from microsoft.

AgustinGarcía Gendra, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Axolotl Win User
    Multiple Different Errors for Unknown Reasons

Unfortunately neither fixed the issue. Trying to follow the instructions of any other 'windows not connecting fix' things online leads to errors like this popping up at nearly every step:

Getting Billed for Unknown reason [​IMG]

Axolotl, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Getting Billed for Unknown reason

i cannot purchase in app games with mobile billing

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing an issue when purchasing applications. It could be an internet connection issue or your mobile operator doesn't support this payment method. To know more, please provide the following information:

• Are you using WiFi when purchasing applications?
    • Is the issue happening when purchasing a specific application?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We suggest that you check this link to make sure your mobile operator supports Mobile Operator Billing as a payment
    method.

Michael Rey, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Getting Billed for Unknown reason

1. Getting Billed for Unknown reason - Similar Threads - Getting Billed Unknown

2. BSOD for unknown reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD for unknown reason: hello Microsoft Service Team, i bought a brand new pc and it is not working properly i tried to find out why but the BlueScreenView App is not helping. So the bug id code is: 0x00000101 I do not know where to upload my minidump file so i made a screenshot for you. thx...
  3. Screen flickering for unknown reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen flickering for unknown reason: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dysmondo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtr6tw/screen_flickering_for_unknown_reason/
  4. Teredo was working and stopped for unknown reasons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Teredo was working and stopped for unknown reasons: Several weeks ago, I was hunting for a solution to fixing Teredo and server connectivity because I just bought Forza Horizon 4. I had tried every fix that was applicable to me, and eventually the only thing that worked was some obscure fix with changing Peer networking...
  5. Windows Powershell opens for an unknown reason.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Powershell opens for an unknown reason.: When I boot up my computer, and log in, Windows Powershell is always there and has been for the past few months. I've been told it's a virus and I'm worried. The Anti-Virus I use, Norton Security Suite, doesn't show that there are any viruses, and it's disabled for startup....
  6. SSD Drive Full for unknown reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD Drive Full for unknown reason: I have a 240GB SSD C: which I have only installed MS Office to. Yesterday my C: was showing over 12GB of free storage and today it says that the drive is close to full. In that time I have browsed the internet nothing heavy and no downloading and used a few office...
  7. Multiple Different Errors for Unknown Reasons

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Different Errors for Unknown Reasons: I've started up my computer today to a host of unknown errors. I assume they're appearing because of one reason as the individual fixes for each have turned up nothing, but I have no idea as to what. Windows update agent installer encountered unrecoverable error Audio...
  8. Different type of BSODs (unknown reason)

Different type of BSODs (unknown reason): Hi everyone I hope I posted this in right form and in right place. Problem: So my PC random started getting BSODs last summer but rarely maybe once per day.As time passed it increased a lot.In that time they happened when gaming.Suddenly after 2 weeks of BSODs they...
  9. BSOD (Reason is completely unknown)

BSOD (Reason is completely unknown): So, some days ago i got Random BSOD (i thought Random), first i was thinking "Hmmm Propably some random Software issue" and i didnt even care but now i got almost everyday a BSOD. Just 1h ago i got one while watching Youtube and it didnt creat a dump file at all... Here...
  10. Internet dropping for unknown reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet dropping for unknown reason: I’ve recently been experiencing a network issue in which web pages suddenly will fail to load, despite the wifi connection remaining fine. It happens randomly but is guaranteed to happen within the first hour of browsing the web. It does not happen with other devices, and...