Windows 10: Getting Billed for Unknown reason

Discus and support Getting Billed for Unknown reason in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been billed for $6.99 every month. I have signed up for services from microsoft. but non of them from that amount. The information that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AgustinGarcía Gendra, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Getting Billed for Unknown reason

I have been billed for $6.99 every month. I have signed up for services from microsoft. but non of them from that amount.

The information that apeared on my credit card statement was : GOOGLE*MICROSOFT APPS G.CO HELPPAY#CA US.

I already checked google and microsoft and I or any of my family members have any subcription for that amount from microsoft.

:)

AgustinGarcía Gendra, Jul 23, 2020

2. Getting Billed for Unknown reason

I have been billed for $6.99 every month. I have signed up for services from microsoft. but non of them from that amount.

The information that apeared on my credit card statement was : GOOGLE*MICROSOFT APPS G.CO HELPPAY#CA
    US.

I already checked google and microsoft and I or any of my family members have any subcription for that amount from microsoft.

AgustinGarcía Gendra, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Axolotl Win User
    Multiple Different Errors for Unknown Reasons

Unfortunately neither fixed the issue. Trying to follow the instructions of any other 'windows not connecting fix' things online leads to errors like this popping up at nearly every step:

Getting Billed for Unknown reason [​IMG]

Axolotl, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Getting Billed for Unknown reason

i cannot purchase in app games with mobile billing

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing an issue when purchasing applications. It could be an internet connection issue or your mobile operator doesn't support this payment method. To know more, please provide the following information:

• Are you using WiFi when purchasing applications?
    • Is the issue happening when purchasing a specific application?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We suggest that you check this link to make sure your mobile operator supports Mobile Operator Billing as a payment
    method.

Michael Rey, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Getting Billed for Unknown reason

1. Getting Billed for Unknown reason - Similar Threads - Getting Billed Unknown

2. unknown billing charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unknown billing charge: Billing charge of $160.50 from MSFT E0800LKFMU every December Unknown why we have this charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-billing-charge/8d4faf15-0b26-4714-8670-f52c0eed1d00
  3. unknown billing charge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unknown billing charge: Billing charge of $160.50 from MSFT E0800LKFMU every December Unknown why we have this charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-billing-charge/8d4faf15-0b26-4714-8670-f52c0eed1d00
  4. unknown billing charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC freezes for unknown reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes for unknown reasons: Hi all,Lately I've been experiencing freezes while gaming. It happened with CSGO and GTA V so far. Tried windowed, borderless and fullscreen. It mainly happens when I alt+tab, although sometimes it also freezes while doing other things. When it happens I'm usually on a voice...
  6. System crashing, unknown reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashing, unknown reason: For the past year or so, my Win11 system is crashing randomly. I have replaced/upgraded countless components in hopes of finding the solution including the SSD, RAM, and video card but alas still have the crashes, which may occur several times a day, or sometimes just as few...
  7. System crashing, unknown reason

System crashing, unknown reason: For the past year or so, my Win11 system is crashing randomly. I have replaced/upgraded countless components in hopes of finding the solution including the SSD, RAM, and video card but alas still have the crashes, which may occur several times a day, or sometimes just as few...
  8. Billed for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billed for no reason: I've been charged for Microsoft realms plus for the past few months. but I canceled that subscription well before that. I also cant find the subscription anywhere in my accounts. It seems like I'm being charged with no way to cancel it. when I call the customer service line...
  9. Billed for no reason

Billed for no reason: I've been charged for Microsoft realms plus for the past few months. but I canceled that subscription well before that. I also cant find the subscription anywhere in my accounts. It seems like I'm being charged with no way to cancel it. when I call the customer service line...
  10. BSOD for unknown reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD for unknown reason: hello Microsoft Service Team, i bought a brand new pc and it is not working properly i tried to find out why but the BlueScreenView App is not helping. So the bug id code is: 0x00000101 I do not know where to upload my minidump file so i made a screenshot for you. thx...