Windows 10: getting black font in dark theme, how to solve it?

Discus and support getting black font in dark theme, how to solve it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; checkthe screenshot [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SujashDhole, Sep 12, 2020.

1. getting black font in dark theme, how to solve it?

checkthe screenshot

getting black font in dark theme, how to solve it? 0754a61c-ceda-4cb2-b0d8-40815f331940?upload=true.png

:)

SujashDhole, Sep 12, 2020
  2. biren11 Win User

E71 contacts font color

recently i upgraded E71 to new firmware. now i am noticing that i cannot use any dark themes as all contact fonts stays in black color only.everyting( fonts color ) is in white color,i tried lot diffrent dark base themes, samething i cannot read the whole
    list of contacts, the only contact i can read is the one highlighted.any solutions or suggestions.

biren11, Sep 12, 2020
  3. black screen with white font, how do I get my windows 10 default color back

Hi Sunni,

• Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    You might have set the theme to high contrast #1 on your Computer that is the reason you are getting black screen with white fonts.

I suggest you to follow the below steps, change your theme settings and check if this helps.

• Click on Start.
    • Select Settings.
    • Now click on Personalization.
    • Click on Themes from the left list and click on Theme settings.
    • Now select any of the Windows default themes.

Write to us, if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 12, 2020
  4. getting black font in dark theme, how to solve it?

Dark Theme

I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc.

PrateekArora22, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

getting black font in dark theme, how to solve it?

1. getting black font in dark theme, how to solve it? - Similar Threads - getting black font

2. Dark theme with black font on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark theme with black font on Task Manager: As title say, how to resolve this? Just like this after last update. Please see attachments for details. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme-with-black-font-on-task-manager/41c03bd5-eecf-4923-99fe-a7f8bc454d20
  3. Dark theme with black font on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark theme with black font on Task Manager: As title say, how to resolve this? Just like this after last update. Please see attachments for details. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme-with-black-font-on-task-manager/41c03bd5-eecf-4923-99fe-a7f8bc454d20
  4. Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is?: [ATTACH] Ok so I just don't like Windows10's dark theme because it's just too black and I think it looks bad and I def think Microsoft could improve it. Is there a way to change the very black background to something like Discord's defualt dark grayish bakground? Thanks....
  5. Dark Theme - File Explorer Fonts Not Visible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Theme - File Explorer Fonts Not Visible: Hi Support, I have recently upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7 and enabled the Dark Theme. But the file explorer header fonts are in the grey background and white font colour which makes it very difficult to see them (Not Visible). Does anyone face a similar issue or how to...
  6. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  7. How to get control panel as dark (from dark theme by microsoft)

How to get control panel as dark (from dark theme by microsoft): Windows 1809 managed to display the control panel as dark, or rather, the internet connections as dark, which I like better than the white. I am talking of the official dark theme that is even applied to the Explorer for the first time, in 1809, which makes me chose this...
  8. How to get control panel as dark (from dark theme by microsoft)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get control panel as dark (from dark theme by microsoft): Windows 1809 managed to display the control panel as dark, or rather, the internet connections as dark, which I like better than the white. I am talking of the official dark theme that is even applied to the Explorer for the first time, in 1809, which makes me chose this...
  9. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  10. Increase font gray to dark black ??

Increase font gray to dark black ??: The characters are difficult to read due to the light gray color on a bright screen.How can I increase the font to black to make it easier to see ??? Increasing the size would also help. I found one screen to increase font size but it didn't work. 51021