Windows 10: Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab

Discus and support Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a new monitor today, and when im like in the game Valorant or Resident Evil 7 and press f12 to skip the song or alt tab to get into another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by skyler, Jun 1, 2023.

1. skyler Win User

Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab

I got a new monitor today, and when im like in the game Valorant or Resident Evil 7 and press f12 to skip the song or alt tab to get into another application i get a black screen for like 2-3 seconds and it goes away and i get immediately another black screen for like 2 seconds. i checked all of my drivers and i also switched cables hdmi and dp both didnt work. Im not sure if this is a monitor or game problem. This problem occurred when i got the new monitor.I have the ACER NITRO XZ2 monitor

:)

skyler, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab

1. Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab - Similar Threads - Getting black screen

2. Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab: I got a new monitor today, and when im like in the game Valorant or Resident Evil 7 and press f12 to skip the song or alt tab to get into another application i get a black screen for like 2-3 seconds and it goes away and i get immediately another black screen for like 2...
  3. Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting black screen when i press f12 or alt tab: I got a new monitor today, and when im like in the game Valorant or Resident Evil 7 and press f12 to skip the song or alt tab to get into another application i get a black screen for like 2-3 seconds and it goes away and i get immediately another black screen for like 2...
  4. Black screen when using ALT + TAB in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when using ALT + TAB in games: I've just freshly installed Windows 10 on my PC, but for some reason when I play games and switch apps using ALT + TAB it shows a black screen for few seconds. Is there a fix for that?My specs:i5 3570kGTX 1050 2gb12gb ram...
  5. Black screen when using ALT + TAB in games

Black screen when using ALT + TAB in games: I've just freshly installed Windows 10 on my PC, but for some reason when I play games and switch apps using ALT + TAB it shows a black screen for few seconds. Is there a fix for that?My specs:i5 3570kGTX 1050 2gb12gb ram...
  6. Black screen when ALT+TAB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when ALT+TAB: Hello, In the past I had a problem with my pc i guess. At first this didn't bother me that much, but when after a few weeks this started getting annoying. I got latest drivers and other latest updates on my pc. Its a laptop with- GTX 1660TI- i5-9300h- 16GB RAM 2667MHz-...
  7. Black screen when ALT+TAB

Black screen when ALT+TAB: Hello, In the past I had a problem with my pc i guess. At first this didn't bother me that much, but when after a few weeks this started getting annoying. I got latest drivers and other latest updates on my pc. Its a laptop with- GTX 1660TI- i5-9300h- 16GB RAM 2667MHz-...
  8. Black screen when ALT+TAB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB: When I try use ALT TAB to look for other windows, and comeback to original windows, the menu got highlighted in original windowsExample:When I try to type this question, and ALT TAB twice, I need to press ESC to exit menu highlight. its a bit annoying when you need to type...
  10. ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB

ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB: When I try use ALT TAB to look for other windows, and comeback to original windows, the menu got highlighted in original windowsExample:When I try to type this question, and ALT TAB twice, I need to press ESC to exit menu highlight. its a bit annoying when you need to type...