Windows 10: Getting Black Screen with while audio still plays - Windows eventually restarts...

Discus and support Getting Black Screen with while audio still plays - Windows eventually restarts... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey All,I am getting some some black screens when I run particular games notably Baldurs Gate 3 and Remenant 2.I have done a ton of attempts to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cody Raasch, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Getting Black Screen with while audio still plays - Windows eventually restarts...

Hey All,I am getting some some black screens when I run particular games notably Baldurs Gate 3 and Remenant 2.I have done a ton of attempts to fix this, but none seem to work: I have:- Uninstalled / Reinstalled GPU through my device manager / Geforce-Run a DDU for a fresh reset of the NVIDIA drivers-Done a fresh reset of my PC complete re-install of windows-Upgraded my PSUAfter these, the issue seems to get somewhat better, but usually 30-60 minutes into a game, the computer will go black. Generally audio will play for around a minute, and eventually the computer will auto-restart. It d

:)

Cody Raasch, Sep 6, 2023
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Black screen after Windows update.

Hi Crystel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Were you able to get to the desktop screen after you restarted the system?
    • When the screen was blank, were you able to see the cursor on the screen?
    • Did you get any error code or error message?

Please get back to us with answers to above questions, for us to suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try the steps mentioned in the article below and let us know if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

We look forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Sep 6, 2023
  3. Zaspera Win User
    black screen upon restart

i just installed drivers for a geforce 210..restarted for it to take effect and all i get on restart is a black screen after windows loads etc but the monitor is on..any idea what to do?

Zaspera, Sep 6, 2023
  4. swat354 Win User

Getting Black Screen with while audio still plays - Windows eventually restarts...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 6, 2023
Thema:

Getting Black Screen with while audio still plays - Windows eventually restarts...

1. Getting Black Screen with while audio still plays - Windows eventually restarts... - Similar Threads - Getting Black Screen

2. Hardware Error Black screen but sound still playing then restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Error Black screen but sound still playing then restarting: My laptop get black screen everytime and the fan goin at the highest speed making it really loud, then restarting. I already try to reinstall windows, reinstall all driver and check my hardware with Lenovo Diagnostic and no error detected on my hardwareCan someone help me...
  3. Hardware Error Black screen but sound still playing then restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Error Black screen but sound still playing then restarting: My laptop get black screen everytime and the fan goin at the highest speed making it really loud, then restarting. I already try to reinstall windows, reinstall all driver and check my hardware with Lenovo Diagnostic and no error detected on my hardwareCan someone help me...
  4. Hardware Error Black screen but sound still playing then restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Getting Black Screen with while audio still plays - Windows eventually restarts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Black Screen with while audio still plays - Windows eventually restarts...: Hey All,I am getting some some black screens when I run particular games notably Baldurs Gate 3 and Remenant 2.I have done a ton of attempts to fix this, but none seem to work: I have:- Uninstalled / Reinstalled GPU through my device manager / Geforce-Run a DDU for a fresh...
  6. Black screen while playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen while playing: Hey!It's the second time I get a black screen with the sound freezing playing Gw2 in the last 6 months. Had to restart the computer both times using the power button as I couldn't do anything. I don't have this problem playing any other games so I'd like to know if the...
  7. Black screen while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen while playing: Hey!It's the second time I get a black screen with the sound freezing playing Gw2 in the last 6 months. Had to restart the computer both times using the power button as I couldn't do anything. I don't have this problem playing any other games so I'd like to know if the...
  8. Black screen while playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Black screen while restarting!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen while restarting!: So whenever I am restarting my pc I get a black screenNo Cursor which is not going away. I have to switch it off and then again boot my pc and that is working fine . But the pc is not able to restart is there any fix??...
  10. still getting flashing black screen while on the internet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    still getting flashing black screen while on the internet: still getting flashing black screen while on the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-getting-flashing-black-screen-while-on-the/7c89e99f-78a9-4f46-8c95-f95aba4bba7a