Windows 10: Getting blue screen and chrome crash many times a day immediately after latest win10 update

Discus and support Getting blue screen and chrome crash many times a day immediately after latest win10 update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I never got blue screen. I install the updates and the same day I'm getting blue screen (memory_management error) over and over again and it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KalleSatan, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Getting blue screen and chrome crash many times a day immediately after latest win10 update

I never got blue screen.

I install the updates and the same day I'm getting blue screen (memory_management error) over and over again

and it just keeps happening day after day... on top of this i have another new problem: chrome keeps crashing. All the chrome windows just turn off all at once, no notification boxes or anything.

I also get blue screen almost everytime I try to turn my pc off

Anyone else having this issue?

Didnt some windows 10 updates destroy cpus in some PCs, wasnt that in the news? Could this be related to win 10 update induced hardware damage?

Heres link to my minidumps if someone could help me identify the problem...

https://www.4shared.com/rar/gLjN0dLuee/minidumps.html

:)

KalleSatan, Feb 20, 2019

2. Getting memory management error blue screen many times a day immediately after latest win10 update

I never got blue screen.

I install the updates and the same day I'm getting that blue screen over and over again

I get it almost everytime I try to turn my pc off, so I get to never leave my apartment or go to sleep because I cant just turn my pc off without having to wait for it to reboot (which happens after blue screen) so i can turn it off again.

It is 11 AM and I have gotten the blue screen today maybe 2 or 3 times already.

Anyone else having this issue?

Didnt some windows 10 updates destroy cpus in some PCs, wasnt that in the news? Could this be related to win 10 update induced hardware damage?

KalleSatan, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 20, 2019
  4. user33331 Win User

Getting blue screen and chrome crash many times a day immediately after latest win10 update

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Getting blue screen and chrome crash many times a day immediately after latest win10 update

1. Getting blue screen and chrome crash many times a day immediately after latest win10 update - Similar Threads - Getting blue screen

2. PC CRASHES AUTOMATICALLY FOR MANY TIMES IN A DAY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC CRASHES AUTOMATICALLY FOR MANY TIMES IN A DAY: I'm experiencing automatic crashes with my Win10 laptop since July. The crashes occur at irregular intervals, causing the system to freeze on a page. During these incidents, the mouse becomes unresponsive, and the cooling fan operates loudly. Notably, there is no blue screen...
  3. PC CRASHES AUTOMATICALLY FOR MANY TIMES IN A DAY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC CRASHES AUTOMATICALLY FOR MANY TIMES IN A DAY: I'm experiencing automatic crashes with my Win10 laptop since July. The crashes occur at irregular intervals, causing the system to freeze on a page. During these incidents, the mouse becomes unresponsive, and the cooling fan operates loudly. Notably, there is no blue screen...
  4. PC CRASHES AUTOMATICALLY FOR MANY TIMES IN A DAY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. google chrome crashes immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome crashes immediately: I have a new laptop and tried to install google chrome. After the install when I try to launch chrome, a window flashes and then immediately closes. Any way to fix this? I tried uninstalling chrome, then reinstalling,, then also restarted my computer and it's still not...
  6. google chrome crashes immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google chrome crashes immediately: I have a new laptop and tried to install google chrome. After the install when I try to launch chrome, a window flashes and then immediately closes. Any way to fix this? I tried uninstalling chrome, then reinstalling,, then also restarted my computer and it's still not...
  7. google chrome crashes immediately

8. Windows 10 crashed 5 times day after latest update

Windows 10 crashed 5 times day after latest update: My computer did an automatic update last night and since has crashed 5 times in 8 hrs. Its never crashed before in 8+ years. How can I fix this, or is there a way to undo the updates?...
  9. Google Chrome crashes immediately

Google Chrome crashes immediately: I just got my HP laptop back from the HP support there was a hardware issue. One of the first things I tried to do was reinstall chrome as it is necessary for college work. However, when I launch chrome it flashes a small black window and closes immediately. I have seen a...
  10. Getting memory management error blue screen many times a day immediately after latest win10...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting memory management error blue screen many times a day immediately after latest win10...: I never got blue screen. I install the updates and the same day I'm getting that blue screen over and over again I get it almost everytime I try to turn my pc off, so I get to never leave my apartment or go to sleep because I cant just turn my pc off without having to wait...