Windows 10: Getting blue screen error in windows 10

Discus and support Getting blue screen error in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am facing blue screen errors from many days and blue screen error is dpc watchdog violation in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IshtiaqIqbal1, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Getting blue screen error in windows 10

I am facing blue screen errors from many days and blue screen error is dpc watchdog violation in windows 10

:)

IshtiaqIqbal1, Sep 22, 2020

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Getting blue screen error in windows 10

blue screen error

Hi Charles,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?
    I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Getting blue screen error in windows 10

1. Getting blue screen error in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Getting blue screen

2. Getting Blue Screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Blue Screen error: Hi Team, I have recently purchased Dell G15 laptop with pre-installed windows11 and I'm getting blue screen while using the lappy also attaching the screenshot to this note.I have also tried debugging as suggested by your team on previous queries but looks this issue is not...
  3. Getting Blue Screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Blue Screen error: Hi Team, I have recently purchased Dell G15 laptop with pre-installed windows11 and I'm getting blue screen while using the lappy also attaching the screenshot to this note.I have also tried debugging as suggested by your team on previous queries but looks this issue is not...
  4. Getting blue screen errors 3b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting blue screen errors 3b: I already ran windows memory diagnostic, and updated graphic drivers and BIOS. I tried driver verfier an it gives me an error with driveer amdgpio 3. Should i uninstall it? here is one of the dmp files theyre all similar:: kd> !analyze...
  5. Getting blue screen error. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting blue screen error. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY: I am getting blue screen saying Getting blue screen error. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORYWhat failed:- Netwtw08.sysPlease help me how to fix. Here is the complete bsod image IMG_20230817_180054.jpg...
  6. Often getting blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Often getting blue screen error: Hi Team,I am getting a BSOD at times. It's a workstation laptop, so I am using many softwares which are heavy on memory use parallelly. I am attaching the minidump and the system info file. Please let me know how to resolve this issue. I have uploaded the files to this one...
  7. I'M GETTING A BLUE SCREEN ERROR

I'M GETTING A BLUE SCREEN ERROR: ON AN HP desktop computer with windows 10. The error is stop code: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. CAN I GET THIS FIXED WITHOUT LOOSING MY HDD PROGRAMS AND FILES?...
  8. Getting a variety of Blue Screen errors in Windows 10.

Getting a variety of Blue Screen errors in Windows 10.: Hello Microsoft people. I've had this computer for about 2 months now and I'm already having grief with it. Typically after 10 to 40 minutes of use my screen will hang for a few seconds and then give me the blue error screen. After around 20 seconds and no progress the screen...
  9. Getting blue screen error in windows 10

Getting blue screen error in windows 10: I am getting blue screen error in windows 10 invalid_process_attach_attempt help me to fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-blue-screen-error-in-windows-10/405c2c64-0f2d-4d5e-8744-bc6d51064aac
  10. Continuously getting blue screen error

Continuously getting blue screen error: as soon as i start my pc i m getting that blue screen error with different stop code. Sometimes it appears as soon as start it and sometimes after 3-4 minutes of asking password. Can someone help me out with this...