Windows 10: Getting blue screen error on my new Windows 10 Laptop without any hardware issue

Discus and support Getting blue screen error on my new Windows 10 Laptop without any hardware issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In my new HP Laptop 15-bs0xx model new laptop (with inbuilt Windows 10 Home Edition Single Language OS) I am getting blue screen error with different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dr PrafullaKumar Nayak, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Getting blue screen error on my new Windows 10 Laptop without any hardware issue

In my new HP Laptop 15-bs0xx model new laptop (with inbuilt Windows 10 Home Edition Single Language OS) I am getting blue screen error with different error code each time like following:

---------------

Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

What failed: Ntfs.sys

---------------

Stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

---------------

Stop code: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER

---------------

Then I contacted HP Support, and they asked me to do a extensive hardware diagnostic test. I executed it on all the hardware components. And all the test were passed. Then they recommended me to do a factory reset, which I did, but I am still getting blue screen error with the following stop codes:-----

----------

Stop code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

I get this blue screen error at times while I do my regular work.

So can anybody help me to fix this issue?

:)

Dr PrafullaKumar Nayak, Sep 25, 2018

2. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Getting blue screen error on my new Windows 10 Laptop without any hardware issue

Windows 10 keeps crashing and getting blue screen errors

Hi Raine,

It appears that you're still encountering blue screen errors on your Windows 10 PC even after performing a clean installation for the second time. BSOD could be caused by hardware or driver problems. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we
    would like to know the following:

• What's the model of your Toshiba laptop?
    • Are there any error messages related to the issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps aside from clean installation?

You can troubleshoot blue screen errors by following steps on this article.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to provide further assistance.

Ramon Imp, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Getting blue screen error on my new Windows 10 Laptop without any hardware issue

1. Getting blue screen error on my new Windows 10 Laptop without any hardware issue - Similar Threads - Getting blue screen

2. My laptop blue screen error new window 10 installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop blue screen error new window 10 installed: My laptop blue screen error new window 10 installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-blue-screen-error-new-window-10/f791bdf7-3795-45c9-ac65-b514deb6c234
  3. My laptop blue screen error new window 10 installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop blue screen error new window 10 installed: My laptop blue screen error new window 10 installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-blue-screen-error-new-window-10/f791bdf7-3795-45c9-ac65-b514deb6c234
  4. My laptop blue screen error new window 10 installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue screen without any reason.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen without any reason.: Hello,System informations:Processor: 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900K 3.00 GHzRam: 16.0 GB DDR5 5400hzMotherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. "Z690 AORUS ELITE"Graphic card: Geforce RTX 3080 12gbMicrosoft windows 10 version 22H2'''''''''''''''The Blue screen start appear...
  6. Blue screen without any reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen without any reason.: Hello,System informations:Processor: 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900K 3.00 GHzRam: 16.0 GB DDR5 5400hzMotherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. "Z690 AORUS ELITE"Graphic card: Geforce RTX 3080 12gbMicrosoft windows 10 version 22H2'''''''''''''''The Blue screen start appear...
  7. Blue screen errors on new laptop

Blue screen errors on new laptop: Hi,I have a brand new laptop Omen 15, 6 core, 16 GB RAM, Win10 which from the outset keeps giving blue screen errors. Initially these were BAD_POOL_CALLER, but recently tend to be WDF_VIOLATION. Booting the OS maxes out the CPU, and even when fully booted, having a browser...
  8. PSHED.DLL error and Blue Screen of death with new hardware

PSHED.DLL error and Blue Screen of death with new hardware: Hello, i've recently installed some new hardware, Ryzen 5 3600 cpu, MSI B450M PRO VDH MAX motherboard, Corsair vengeance 16gb DDR4 ram, Kingston 240gb SSD. and upon installing windows i would get bsods when trying to install drivers and even when i shut down my pc. I've since...
  9. Hardware Error/Blue Screen

Hardware Error/Blue Screen: I recently built a pc, and I keep hitting a blue screen when trying to run certain games. Game will load, ill either crash trying to enter a level or shortly after entering one. my system specs are as follows: Mobo: asus rog strix x570-e gaming CPU: ryzen 7 3700x RAM:...
  10. windows 10 get BLUE SCREEN ON NEW LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 get BLUE SCREEN ON NEW LAPTOP: Hello today i bought a new laptop Asus fx505du-al031, 8gb ram, nvidia gtx1660 ti 6 gb, amd ryzen 7-3750h an installed Windows 10. All good, i tryed in 1 hour to play League of legends and i get 4 times BSOD, blue screen of death with stop code :...