Windows 10: Getting Blue Screen error stating CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION after updating to Windows 11

Discus and support Getting Blue Screen error stating CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION after updating to Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Following is my system spec:Device name LAPTOP-L4SCFTEL Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.86 GB usable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ApoorvaZC, Nov 29, 2022.

1. ApoorvaZC Win User

Getting Blue Screen error stating CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION after updating to Windows 11

Following is my system specGetting Blue Screen error stating CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION after updating to Windows 11 :Device name LAPTOP-L4SCFTEL Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.86 GB usable Device ID 40CBF716-4809-498F-B253-EC3AC8D18ED9 Product ID 00327-35876-05974-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 22H2 Installed on ‎29-‎11-‎2022 OS build 22621.819 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0 Ever since I upgraded to Win11, every 30-40 mins the blue screen error pops up. I have not moved my laptop since last night even once. After imm

:)

ApoorvaZC, Nov 29, 2022

2. Blue screen death "critical structure corruption error"

Original title: critical structure corruption error

hi, i am facing a blue screen death suddenly and the error is critical structure corruption, it happens every time since last couple of days am i am totally irritated. please help me out. critical structure corruption error

Bibhu PrasadDas, Nov 29, 2022
  3. blue screen error critical structure corruption

i use to keep my computer on all day.

i get the blue screen error critical structure corruption on windows 10

i updated my drivers, checked the videocard and did a clean reinstallion of windows but nothing helped

is this a cause of a software error, a hardware error or overheating of the cpu?

NipunLoran, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Beven Win User

Getting Blue Screen error stating CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION after updating to Windows 11

Critical Structure Corruption Windows 10

I keep getting this error "Critical Structure Corruption" and can't seem to fix it.

It happens while I am busy on my laptop. Here are some of the steps I have tried so far to resolve this with no success.

1. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic = no problems so RAM looks good.
    2. Check The CPU with Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool = PASS all
    3. Drivers update, I used driver booster and did need to update 18 drivers but was able to update with no issues.
    4. Update software and drivers, well it was suggested that I update BlueStacks but the update failed, bluestacks mentioned that it might be an issue so as I do not use the tool I uninstalled the software altogether.
    5. Updated Windows, this I do regularly and automatically so no big updates were missed.
    6. Defragged the machine - system is optimized
    7. Ran anti-virus check and all's good
    8. Ran CCleaner

Now I might mention I'm not a super user, but I'm able to follow suggestions quite well.

Any help will be appreciated.

Screenshot:

Getting Blue Screen error stating CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION after updating to Windows 11 GD27Q.jpg

Beven, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Getting Blue Screen error stating CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION after updating to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Getting Blue Screen

2. pc keeps blue screening with the error "critical structure corruption"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc keeps blue screening with the error "critical structure corruption": iI have no clue what happens it just does it on its own at random times. I've tried reinstalling windows updating drivers and other solutions none of them worked.this is my only lead i might have....
  3. Getting Blue Screen error stating CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION after updating to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Blue Screen error stating CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION after updating to Windows 11: Following is my system spec:Device name LAPTOP-L4SCFTEL Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.86 GB usable Device ID 40CBF716-4809-498F-B253-EC3AC8D18ED9 Product ID 00327-35876-05974-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system,...
  4. BSOD "Blue Screen Error" CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD "Blue Screen Error" CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Hey guys!Hope you're doing great in these unprecedented circumstances.I'm reaching out to ask about an issue that came up tonight, It's related to BSOD Errors in Windows 10, formerly known as Blue Screen Errors.I got it two months back and there will be attachments for the...
  5. Blue screen of Death - "Critical Structure Corruption"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of Death - "Critical Structure Corruption": Hi, I experienced a BSOD today with this minidump: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nh8ryu4zucfehcj/111820-65250-01.zip/file Any help is appreciated! Thank you in advance! submitted by /u/Shaaarrp [link] [comments]...
  6. Randomly getting a critical structure corruption tcpip.sys blue screen

Randomly getting a critical structure corruption tcpip.sys blue screen: For about the past month or two, i'll get a critical structure corruption tcpip.sys every couple of days doing normal use. I've tried searching online but nothing i've found has seemed to work. Posting here to see if anyone else has had experience with this issue or could...
  7. Blue screen of Death - "Critical Structure Corruption

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of Death - "Critical Structure Corruption: I just got this BSOD while playing Overwatch. My computer rebooted, installed some updates, and now seems to be working fine. When it happened / as BSOD popped up, I just heard a loud buzzing sound coming out of my headphones. Don't know if that helps. I have tried updating...
  8. Crashes to blue screen with error message: "critical structure corruption."

Crashes to blue screen with error message: "critical structure corruption.": Hello all, I know questions about this have been asked before, but the answer that would help me seems to not be there. My computer crashes to blue screen with the error message "critical structure corruption," then reboots itself or sometimes I have to restart it manually...
  9. Blue screen of death Error "Critical Structure Corruption"

Blue screen of death Error "Critical Structure Corruption": Yesterday I updated my old pc from Windows 7 to Windows 10. In an attempt to set the right resolution for my screen I downloaded a software that installed some malwares on my pc. Then my pc started to reboot on its own and crashing giving the error code: Critical Structure...
  10. blue screen error critical structure corruption

blue screen error critical structure corruption: i use to keep my computer on all day. i get the blue screen error critical structure corruption on windows 10 i updated my drivers, checked the videocard and did a clean reinstallion of windows but nothing helped is this a cause of a software error, a hardware error or...