Windows 10: Getting blue screen errors 3b

Discus and support Getting blue screen errors 3b in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I already ran windows memory diagnostic, and updated graphic drivers and BIOS. I tried driver verfier an it gives me an error with driveer amdgpio 3.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MARCHEGAY Jean, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Getting blue screen errors 3b

I already ran windows memory diagnostic, and updated graphic drivers and BIOS. I tried driver verfier an it gives me an error with driveer amdgpio 3. Should i uninstall it? here is one of the dmp files theyre all similar:: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** *******************************

:)

MARCHEGAY Jean, Dec 6, 2023

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Getting blue screen errors 3b

Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Getting blue screen errors 3b

1. Getting blue screen errors 3b - Similar Threads - Getting blue screen

2. Getting blue screen errors 3b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting blue screen errors 3b: I already ran windows memory diagnostic, and updated graphic drivers and BIOS. I tried driver verfier an it gives me an error with driveer amdgpio 3. Should i uninstall it? here is one of the dmp files theyre all similar:: kd> !analyze...
  3. Getting blue screen errors 3b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting blue screen errors 3b: I already ran windows memory diagnostic, and updated graphic drivers and BIOS. I tried driver verfier an it gives me an error with driveer amdgpio 3. Should i uninstall it? here is one of the dmp files theyre all similar:: kd> !analyze...
  4. Blue Screen Error 3b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error 3b: Hey, I had over 12 blue screens and crashes in a month, here's the problem signature from the latest blue screen :Nom d’événement du problème : BlueScreenCode: 3bParamètre 1: c0000005Paramètre 2: fffff8051bfa7149Paramètre 3: fffffa03c8c11a70Paramètre 4: 0Version du système...
  5. Blue Screen Error 3b

Blue Screen Error 3b: Hey, I had over 12 blue screens and crashes in a month, here's the problem signature from the latest blue screen :Nom d’événement du problème : BlueScreenCode: 3bParamètre 1: c0000005Paramètre 2: fffff8051bfa7149Paramètre 3: fffffa03c8c11a70Paramètre 4: 0Version du système...
  6. Blue Screen Error 3b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue Screen 3b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen 3b: I was playing No Mans Sky and seemingly out of nowhere got a blue screen and my system restarted. Can you give me a clue what is wrong or what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-3b/e7f8e8b4-126f-46a6-bb8e-d1af6aadac17
  8. Blue Screen 3b

Blue Screen 3b: I was playing No Mans Sky and seemingly out of nowhere got a blue screen and my system restarted. Can you give me a clue what is wrong or what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-3b/e7f8e8b4-126f-46a6-bb8e-d1af6aadac17
  9. Blue screen error 3b

Blue screen error 3b: Hi,I just got a new PC and it has already been sent back for repairs once RAM, GPU and CPU were all faulty. I just got it back repaired and I am getting frequent crashes. The reliability monitor gives me a Blue screen 3b error. I have been unable to figure out why this has...
  10. Blue screen error 3b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error 3b: Hi,I just got a new PC and it has already been sent back for repairs once RAM, GPU and CPU were all faulty. I just got it back repaired and I am getting frequent crashes. The reliability monitor gives me a Blue screen 3b error. I have been unable to figure out why this has...