Windows 10: Getting Blue Screen every time

Discus and support Getting Blue Screen every time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting blue screen every time with Stop Code "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" . I am having windows 10 Home single language. please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SurajChandra1, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Getting Blue Screen every time

Hi,

I am getting blue screen every time with Stop Code "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" . I am having windows 10 Home single language.

please help me

:)

SurajChandra1, Jun 23, 2019

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Getting Blue Screen every time

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Getting Blue Screen every time

1. Getting Blue Screen every time - Similar Threads - Getting Blue Screen

2. Every time I load a game it will get to the start screen then I get blue screened almost...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I load a game it will get to the start screen then I get blue screened almost...: Every time I load a game on steam within 10-15 minutes it crashes with some error code and a blue screen and everything else works just not my games...
  3. Blue screen every time!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen every time!: Can someone tell me why computer keeps blue screening. I try to find the mini dump files but I’m not sure what’s going on. Tested ram and uninstalled msi after burner not sure what else to do. Thanks...
  4. Blue screen every time!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen every time!: Can someone tell me why computer keeps blue screening. I try to find the mini dump files but I’m not sure what’s going on. Tested ram and uninstalled msi after burner not sure what else to do. Thanks...
  5. Blue screen with different error every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with different error every time: Hello,A week ago, I had BSoD errors that would show up like once every few hours which was kinda irritating. I tried to perform a clean installation by myself using the "Reset this PC" feature but was unlucky enough to get another BSoD during the installation which has messed...
  6. Blue screen with different error every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen with different error every time: Hello,A week ago, I had BSoD errors that would show up like once every few hours which was kinda irritating. I tried to perform a clean installation by myself using the "Reset this PC" feature but was unlucky enough to get another BSoD during the installation which has messed...
  7. Blue screen with different error every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Getting blue screen every time i play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting blue screen every time i play a game: I have a acer predator laptop, and recently I’ve been getting these blue screen whenever I play. Sometimes I get different codes. The most consistent one is critical process died. I ran a memory test with windows tool and it said there’s not a problem. I also checked my ssd...
  9. blue screen of death every time

blue screen of death every time: on event viewer i saw error of Faulting application name: DllHost.exe, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0xb850de5d Faulting module name: combase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.662, time stamp: 0x8f79024d Exception code: 0xc0000005 whats reason...
  10. Different Blue Screen Every time

Different Blue Screen Every time: On Fri 9/13/2019 12:46:42 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091319-11031-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (0xFFFFF805081A8C25) Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFF8008153A3868, 0x0,...