Windows 10: Getting blue screen in Windows 10 and don't have my passwords to enable recovery processes

Discus and support Getting blue screen in Windows 10 and don't have my passwords to enable recovery processes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm getting a blue screen indicating a stop code error ("Critical Process Died") when I turn on my desktop running Windows 10. The... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jana_736, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Jana_736 Win User

Getting blue screen in Windows 10 and don't have my passwords to enable recovery processes

Hello everyone,

I'm getting a blue screen indicating a stop code error ("Critical Process Died") when I turn on my desktop running Windows 10. The computer then restarts and directs me to a Recovery screen, from which I'm given advanced repair options.

However, in order to use any of these recovery options, I need to use my user or administrator password, neither of which I have. The problem here, before getting into anything to do with recovery, is that I have no idea how to change my password when all I have access to is the blue screen.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Jana

:)

Jana_736, Sep 30, 2018

2. I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Getting blue screen in Windows 10 and don't have my passwords to enable recovery processes

Getting IRQL less or not equal blue screen

Hi Cody,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your blue screen error concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• When did the blue screen error start appearing?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Can you still log-in and use the computer?
    • You mentioned that you've re-installed Windows 10. Can you please provide us the step-by-step process on how you re-installed Windows 10?
    • Can you please provide us the full error message and also the error code that you're getting when the computer goes to a blue screen?

Argel Obm, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Getting blue screen in Windows 10 and don't have my passwords to enable recovery processes - Similar Threads - Getting blue screen

2. Can’t get to the blue recovery screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t get to the blue recovery screen: I can’t get to the blue windows recovery screen. I’ve tried the turn off and back on several times but it doesn’t work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-to-the-blue-recovery-screen/f54151b8-bba3-4ca3-956d-f8acc68bdf5c
  3. Can’t get to the blue recovery screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t get to the blue recovery screen: I can’t get to the blue windows recovery screen. I’ve tried the turn off and back on several times but it doesn’t work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-to-the-blue-recovery-screen/f54151b8-bba3-4ca3-956d-f8acc68bdf5c
  4. Can’t get to the blue recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Blue screen and forget the password to windows recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and forget the password to windows recovery: Hi there,I have mistakenly deleted a file and now system is showing blue screen. The worse part is I have also forgotten the password as I was logging in with key. I changed the password from other device but this key is not working, probably due to not connectivity at this...
  6. Blue screen and forget the password to windows recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen and forget the password to windows recovery: Hi there,I have mistakenly deleted a file and now system is showing blue screen. The worse part is I have also forgotten the password as I was logging in with key. I changed the password from other device but this key is not working, probably due to not connectivity at this...
  7. Blue screen and forget the password to windows recovery

8. I don't have a Bitlocker Recovery Password

I don't have a Bitlocker Recovery Password: I never received a bitlocker Recovery password/key. It was never given to me. I'm responsible for Africa and all of Asia for my company. I can't afford to be locked out of my computer. I started to update my lenovo software and the Bitlocker screen appeared and asked me...
  9. Recovery Blue Screen Password Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery Blue Screen Password Not Working: Lately, I have had a problem with my computer where it restarts over and over again, and eventually would get to a blue screen that was labeles “Recovery” ans had two buttons “Restart” and “See advanced repair options”. Although I am not asking about the restarts, though that...
  10. Windows 10 blue screen recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 blue screen recovery: When I start up my pc, I load up to this. It looks like Windows didn't load correctly. I see two options, 1. See advanced repair options 2. Restart my PC . When I tried to move my mouse, there's no mouse cursor. I tried my keyboard and doesn't seem to work. Any help would...