Windows 10: Getting Blue screen when re-starting my computer

Discus and support Getting Blue screen when re-starting my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After windows 10 update last week getting blue screen Stop code 0X0000fffe. I am attaching link to dump file uploaded on onedrive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Johntor, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Johntor Win User

Getting Blue screen when re-starting my computer

After windows 10 update last week getting blue screen Stop code 0X0000fffe. I am attaching link to dump file uploaded on onedrive.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkW7YH1Lv0Lkky6giFp20Fzvyi_q?e=H9LNuX

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

J

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

Johntor, Feb 28, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Getting IRQL less or not equal blue screen

Hi Cody,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your blue screen error concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• When did the blue screen error start appearing?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Can you still log-in and use the computer?
    • You mentioned that you've re-installed Windows 10. Can you please provide us the step-by-step process on how you re-installed Windows 10?
    • Can you please provide us the full error message and also the error code that you're getting when the computer goes to a blue screen?

Argel Obm, Feb 28, 2020
  4. hermmie17 Win User

Screen goes blue / black on start of atitool

i tried 0.26 and the new beta but its the same... if i start atitool the screen immidiately goes blue or black and i have to reboot... the computer doesnt really hang but the screen seems to be lost.
    any suggestions? i dont have any other programs running, i dont even want to OC my card i just want to have control over the fan speed, i have a x1800xt btw.

hermmie17, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Getting Blue screen when re-starting my computer - Similar Threads - Getting Blue screen

2. My computer always gets blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer always gets blue screens: So, my computer gets a lot of blue screens, and I have literally tried everything commands and settings, and verifying all my hardware, updating everything on my computer, making sure that everything is good, but it still gets, I attempted to contact Microsoft help and tried...
  3. My computer always gets blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer always gets blue screens: So, my computer gets a lot of blue screens, and I have literally tried everything commands and settings, and verifying all my hardware, updating everything on my computer, making sure that everything is good, but it still gets, I attempted to contact Microsoft help and tried...
  4. Blue screen when you start the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when you start the computer: When you start the computer, right after entering the Pin.The Blue Screen started appearing when I was playing Microsoft Games' Jigsaw, but after one of these restarts it appears right after a restart when I enter the pin.SpanishAl arrancar el ordenador, justo después de...
  5. Blue screen when you start the computer

Blue screen when you start the computer: When you start the computer, right after entering the Pin.The Blue Screen started appearing when I was playing Microsoft Games' Jigsaw, but after one of these restarts it appears right after a restart when I enter the pin.SpanishAl arrancar el ordenador, justo después de...
  6. Computer started blue screening!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer started blue screening!: My computer has had issues in the past to where I reset the entire thing to avoid issues but the blue screen returned last night and I don’t know what it is exactly or what drivers might have screwed up. My audio slowed and stuttered at one point so I figured I needed to...
  7. Computer started blue screening!

Computer started blue screening!: My computer has had issues in the past to where I reset the entire thing to avoid issues but the blue screen returned last night and I don’t know what it is exactly or what drivers might have screwed up. My audio slowed and stuttered at one point so I figured I needed to...
  8. Computer started blue screening!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My moms computer is getting a blue screen!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My moms computer is getting a blue screen!: My moms computer gets this every other now and then:machine check exception 0x0000009c 00000001, B8344050, B6000000, 00100153The computer is running Windows XP Service Pack 3. Please help me figure out which is responsible the motherboard the processor or the memory. I have...
  10. My moms computer is getting a blue screen!

My moms computer is getting a blue screen!: My moms computer gets this every other now and then:machine check exception 0x0000009c 00000001, B8344050, B6000000, 00100153The computer is running Windows XP Service Pack 3. Please help me figure out which is responsible the motherboard the processor or the memory. I have...