Windows 10: Getting Blue Screen while using my computer

Discus and support Getting Blue Screen while using my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Good day everyone! Pls, help me to fix this blue screen.My computer often doing blue screen with the following information:Problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IanMendoza4, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Getting Blue Screen while using my computer

Hello, Good day everyone! Pls, help me to fix this blue screen.My computer often doing blue screen with the following informationGetting Blue Screen while using my computer :problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: d1Parameter 1: 8cParameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: fffff8013300916eOS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22000.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033Extra information about the problemBucket ID: AV_rtux64w10!USBD_SubmitBulkInCompletion

:)

IanMendoza4, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Getting Blue Screen while using my computer

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Getting Blue Screen while using my computer

1. Getting Blue Screen while using my computer - Similar Threads - Getting Blue Screen

2. Blue Screen while booting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen while booting computer: Here is the dumpfile:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amm_l-iX6D84g0RJgbf4JA47WRAm?e=3RdHe2Just over two and a half weeks ago I already received a blue screen and I'm not sure if this issue is connected to my last blue screen. The last time I blue screened the person that helped me...
  3. Blue Screen while booting computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen while booting computer: Here is the dumpfile:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amm_l-iX6D84g0RJgbf4JA47WRAm?e=3RdHe2Just over two and a half weeks ago I already received a blue screen and I'm not sure if this issue is connected to my last blue screen. The last time I blue screened the person that helped me...
  4. Blue Screen while booting computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen while using Blender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen while using Blender: I have been working on some project on blender in the past days, but after some minutes, blender gets frezee an appears a blue screen with UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP...
  6. Blue Screen while using Blender

Blue Screen while using Blender: I have been working on some project on blender in the past days, but after some minutes, blender gets frezee an appears a blue screen with UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP...
  7. Blue Screen while using Blender

8. Getting Blue Screen while using my computer

Getting Blue Screen while using my computer: Hello, Good day everyone! Pls, help me to fix this blue screen.My computer often doing blue screen with the following information:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: d1Parameter 1: 8cParameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: fffff8013300916eOS version:...
  9. Getting Blue Screen Of Death While Java Is Installed On The Computer.

Getting Blue Screen Of Death While Java Is Installed On The Computer.: Hello! I've noticed something interesting recently that seems to point to an issue with Windows 10 and Java working well together. I'll spare you all of the gory details but I had bought a Microsoft-certified-refurbished PC with the intent to use it for Java development via...
  10. blue screen and crashing while using

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen and crashing while using: Just recently my computer has been crashing and a blue screen has been popping up, this never happened before. I never know when it's going to happen but I'm usually online via chrome. Very frustrating....