Windows 10: Getting Blue Screens Constantly

Discus and support Getting Blue Screens Constantly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When ever I load up my computer normally it is always getting a certain Bluescreen with the Stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and everything I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackDonahue64, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Getting Blue Screens Constantly

When ever I load up my computer normally it is always getting a certain Bluescreen with the Stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    and everything I have tried just doesn't work, as in it isn't doing what it is supposed to:
    -Windows Memory Diagnostic (doesn't even open, trying to open it just does nothing)
    -sfc /scannow (keeps on saying "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service.")
    -Factory Restoring PC (always says that it can't )

I have no idea what to do, can anyone help me out?

:)

JackDonahue64, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Getting Blue Screens Constantly

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Getting Blue Screens Constantly

1. Getting Blue Screens Constantly - Similar Threads - Getting Blue Screens

2. Constant blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant blue screens: HiI have a GIGABYTE G5 KD laptop and I mostly play vrchat on it. I make content and I use OBS to record my videos but I’m constantly getting blue screens and each time it’s something different that failed. I’ve been trying to fix this issue for a while now but it just seems...
  3. Constant blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant blue screens: HiI have a GIGABYTE G5 KD laptop and I mostly play vrchat on it. I make content and I use OBS to record my videos but I’m constantly getting blue screens and each time it’s something different that failed. I’ve been trying to fix this issue for a while now but it just seems...
  4. getting constant blue screens on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting constant blue screens on windows 11: getting constant blue screens on windows. im currently installed windows on a new drive and am using that fine for nowthis is the memory.dmp file I get critical process died when i try to boot my windowshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDWq6h-OeaTjUvLnKzbttaUadSI?e=myaFzC...
  5. getting constant blue screens on windows 11

getting constant blue screens on windows 11: getting constant blue screens on windows. im currently installed windows on a new drive and am using that fine for nowthis is the memory.dmp file I get critical process died when i try to boot my windowshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDWq6h-OeaTjUvLnKzbttaUadSI?e=myaFzC...
  6. getting constant blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting constant blue screens: getting constant blue screens on windows. even on a new hard drive i installed it on. although it happens less on the new hard drivehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1i91FmSgfsvgU4rZNtl0GGyZ1WoGUOh3q/view?usp=share_link minidump files...
  7. getting constant blue screens

getting constant blue screens: getting constant blue screens on windows. even on a new hard drive i installed it on. although it happens less on the new hard drivehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1i91FmSgfsvgU4rZNtl0GGyZ1WoGUOh3q/view?usp=share_link minidump files...
  8. Blue screened constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screened constantly: I am constantly blue screened daily getting error messages like "Reference_By_Pointer" and many others, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screened-constantly/c633f1b1-0d9d-42b0-865b-b6d87bca4cc1
  9. Constant Blue Screens

Constant Blue Screens: Hi! I’m having constant crashes and blue screens. I followed a guide and it seemed to show that it was a driver that was causing my issues. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to pinpoint exactly which one it was. I do however have the DMP file, MSinfo, and my computer specs....
  10. Constantly getting blue screen

Constantly getting blue screen: I've bought a laptop not too long ago. And it started having almost right away. I reset it ( through the reset option in windows 10), it helped for some time. But then it started getting blue screen again. It doesn't have a pattern, it's always random, new errors every time....