Windows 10: getting blue screens when watching youtube

Discus and support getting blue screens when watching youtube in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rafael280875, Jun 2, 2021.

1. getting blue screens when watching youtube

Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\060221-13406-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available WARNING: Whitespace at start of path element Error: Empty Path. WARNING: Whitespace at start of path element Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\Windows\symbol_cache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols Executable search path is: WARNING: Whitespace at start of path element Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 8 procs Free x64 Product: WinNt,

:)

Rafael280875, Jun 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 Blue Screen when watching YouTube

I am trying to enjoy YouTube without being pissed off but I cannot watch YouTube without one single blue screen. This is so annoying and I cannot deal with this unacceptable ****. All I get is a bad_pool_header and I cannot enjoy YouTube at all!!!

Billy121300, Jun 2, 2021
  3. My computer restarts when I watch YouTube.

Hello,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue only when watching videos on YouTube?

Faulty hardware or outdated drivers are the possible cause of the issue that you're encountering. For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and choose
    While using my PC.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jun 2, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

getting blue screens when watching youtube

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

getting blue screens when watching youtube

1. getting blue screens when watching youtube - Similar Threads - getting blue screens

2. Windows 10 Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Google Chrome: Hi,I am experiencing Blue screen when I watch Youtube on Google Chrome. I have tried reinstalling Chrome . Need helpI have uploaded the 3 recent minidump fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17s6MTzpchb-w0m1zuTAfOF1Sx_R-UJCh?usp=sharingThank you,John...
  3. Windows 10 Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Google Chrome: Hi,I am experiencing Blue screen when I watch Youtube on Google Chrome. I have tried reinstalling Chrome . Need helpI have uploaded the 3 recent minidump fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17s6MTzpchb-w0m1zuTAfOF1Sx_R-UJCh?usp=sharingThank you,John...
  4. Windows 10 Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome

Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome: Hi,I am encountering Blue Screen when only watching Youtube on Chrome,Here are the actions I have done before the errors occured1. Updated windows2. Installed additional 8gb RAM on my laptop3. Updated Nvidia driver but an error occured during downloading stuck at 100% on GE...
  6. Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome: Hi,I am encountering Blue Screen when only watching Youtube on Chrome,Here are the actions I have done before the errors occured1. Updated windows2. Installed additional 8gb RAM on my laptop3. Updated Nvidia driver but an error occured during downloading stuck at 100% on GE...
  7. Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Blue Screen while watching YouTube video

Windows Blue Screen while watching YouTube video: I was watching a YouTube video on Chrome on my computer, when the audio froze and my computer blue screened shortly after. But the video portion of the screen was still there, just a little darker, so it covered the entire blue screen message, and I wasn't able to make out...
  9. i get blue screen when watching youtube

i get blue screen when watching youtube: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\060221-13406-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available WARNING: Whitespace at start of...
  10. Blue screen from watching youtube or netflix

Blue screen from watching youtube or netflix: I'm having blue screens or blank screen more and more often while watching youtube or netflix. I am using a laptop AMD Ryzen 7 4800H 2.9 ghz with internal radeon graphics card nvidia Geforce RTX 2060 This is the dump file from testing drivers with verifier.exe The dump...