Windows 10: Getting blue screens with error code thread_stuck_in_device_driver

Discus and support Getting blue screens with error code thread_stuck_in_device_driver in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I finished building my PC yesterday, and this morning I installed Windows 10. Everything was going fine until I begun trying to install drivers for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ActualAndre, May 16, 2020.

1. Getting blue screens with error code thread_stuck_in_device_driver

I finished building my PC yesterday, and this morning I installed Windows 10. Everything was going fine until I begun trying to install drivers for my hardware. I think I installed the wrong software though, as once I did, I begun getting the errors. I uninstalled the software, but it kept happening, so I uninstalled the Display Adapter drivers. After that, when I rebooted, I'd get an error pop-up (not blue screen, just pop-up upon logging in). Since I had just installed Windows, and had nothing stored on it, I reinstalled Windows through the "Reset my PC" feature in settings, having it set to wipe files (but not the whole SSD completely). It worked for a little bit, but I am still getting them. I've had two since the reinstall, and even though it's a fast reboot, it's annoying. Can anyone help me? What can I do? It's very random, and the PC freezes for a second before the blue screen comes up. Please help me, thank you.

submitted by /u/ActualAndre
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ActualAndre, May 16, 2020

2. Blue screen with THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

It is an old issue. When I turn on my laptop, I see blue screen with error: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

lewiscosta, May 16, 2020
  3. DAVE 1959 Win User
    Blue Screen THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

when restarting my system , I get the blue screen with the error message: "THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER".

It eventually goes into repair mode and then I select "turn system off" because none of the other selections fixes the problem.

I can then reboot into the desktop with no problems.

Does anyone know what is causing this error message on system reboot?

DAVE 1959, May 16, 2020
  4. Getting blue screens with error code thread_stuck_in_device_driver

getting blue screen error/Stop Code

Hi Abhijit,

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE is probably due to a compatibility issue with the driver, as most blue screen errors are. Since you encountered this error after updating Windows, most probably, you would need to update the drivers
    as well.

We suggest that you go through the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    On step 1, select After an update was installed.

Kindly update us on the results.

Patricia Yu, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Getting blue screens with error code thread_stuck_in_device_driver

1. Getting blue screens with error code thread_stuck_in_device_driver - Similar Threads - Getting blue screens

2. Thread_Stuck_in_Device_Driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thread_Stuck_in_Device_Driver error: Hi,My laptop is giving blue screen with error: Thread_Stuck_in_Device_Driver error.Model: HP-Compaq Pavilion Notebook 15-cw1507saWindows 10 x64Below the dmp file content:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  3. Thread_Stuck_in_Device_Driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thread_Stuck_in_Device_Driver error: Hi,My laptop is giving blue screen with error: Thread_Stuck_in_Device_Driver error.Model: HP-Compaq Pavilion Notebook 15-cw1507saWindows 10 x64Below the dmp file content:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  4. Thread_Stuck_in_Device_Driver error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. blue screen with an error of Stop code: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen with an error of Stop code: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: HiI sometimes get on my laptop's windows 10 a blue screen with an error of Stop code: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. I shared dump files in https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajg0EobPIRqJaxmY3QNkGM73FUc?e=f0V1Pc . please reply to me how I solve that .Thanks....
  6. How to fix random Blue Screens with stopcode: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix random Blue Screens with stopcode: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: Hi. I built a new PC a few days ago, and I've been getting random Blue Screens all with the same stopcode: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. It's brand new, Windows was installed on it a couple of days ago, so I'm not sure what's causing it. I searched around and apparently it's...
  7. Thread_stuck_in_device_driver blue screen

Thread_stuck_in_device_driver blue screen: Randomly my laptop will crash with the stopcode named in the subject of this post. Previously i updated windows and all my drivers and it helped keep it away but now its back again. Would it just be updates again? If so its going to be annoying needing to update every minute...
  8. Blue screen with THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

Blue screen with THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: It is an old issue. When I turn on my laptop, I see blue screen with error: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-threadstuckindevicedriver/45cc2a69-a231-474c-941e-da7bdcd2c1cd
  9. How to solve: "Error: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER" ?

How to solve: "Error: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER" ?: Hello all, I just built a PC a few days ago to give to my dad for Christmas. When setting it up, I applied the RAM's XMP Profile, letting it get up to its full 3200 clock speed. However, this seems to cause the computer to BSOD on occasion and give the error in the title....
  10. BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER error

BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER error: Hi there, I've a problem when playing games or attempting to update my processor, at the moment when I try to update to amd Catalyst Software Suite 15.7.1 I get the BSOD in the title. I've run sfc/scannow multiple times and it's showed no errors and also Dism /Online /...