Windows 10: Getting Bluescreen/Unable to Boot or Load OS, No Option for reset/Troubleshoot/

Discus and support Getting Bluescreen/Unable to Boot or Load OS, No Option for reset/Troubleshoot/ in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Supporter, I have Micromax Canvas Lapbook, Getting Blue Screen message, and it loading repeatedly, not able to start the windows/Boot/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Krishna -SEO Expert in, May 13, 2021.

1. Getting Bluescreen/Unable to Boot or Load OS, No Option for reset/Troubleshoot/

Dear Supporter, I have Micromax Canvas Lapbook, Getting Blue Screen message, and it loading repeatedly, not able to start the windows/Boot/ Reset/Troubleshoot/ can't do anything I tried loading the OS.Before some of the window's and drivers' updates happen its asked me to restart the system, I have done it and got the Blue screen error Please help me to resolve this problem as soon as possible

:)

Krishna -SEO Expert in, May 13, 2021

2. Windows has not loaded correctly error

Just upgraded a laptop of a friend from Windows 8 to Windows 10....all went smoothly, except when starting up get the message Windows has not loaded correctly......with an error message DRV - possibly IRQ with a number which she couldn't write down quick enough

she he has tried the troubleshooting steps, but does not want to reset and lose apps or data....there is an option to recover back to Windows 8, but don't really want to do,this ' yet '

She was unable to get into safe mode, as I have read turning off fast boot can solve this issue, or perhaps a clean boot...

before upgrading she had had mcaffee and avast installed, I planned to uninstall mcaffee after the upgrade...

Could anyone suggest a solution please ?

I did a true image backup first, so that is an option also

reddwarf4ever, May 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10, "boot manager failed to load OS"

After a Windows update I'm no longer able to open Windows. None of the troubleshooting options; automatic repair, system restore, reset, or system recovery work.

I can access BIOS and Command Prompt. I looked up a file as suggested (in Cmnd Prmpt - SrtTrail.txt) and the result was that "boot manager failed to load OS".

What should I do to get Windows to work again? Bare in mind, I'm not too tech savvy.

I have a ASUS VivoPC, originally Windows 8, upgraded to Windows 10. Possibly 64-bit.

HederaHelix, May 13, 2021
  4. ram93 Win User

Getting Bluescreen/Unable to Boot or Load OS, No Option for reset/Troubleshoot/

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Getting Bluescreen/Unable to Boot or Load OS, No Option for reset/Troubleshoot/

1. Getting Bluescreen/Unable to Boot or Load OS, No Option for reset/Troubleshoot/ - Similar Threads - Getting Bluescreen Unable

2. Unable to reset LaptopReset option missing in troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reset LaptopReset option missing in troubleshoot: There is a virus in my laptop and I am trying to reset my laptop but I am unable to do so.i was unable to open settings so I used command prompt to open WinRe but the reset option is missing there.When I am clicking on troubleshoot in WinRe it is directly taking me to...
  3. Unable to reset LaptopReset option missing in troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reset LaptopReset option missing in troubleshoot: There is a virus in my laptop and I am trying to reset my laptop but I am unable to do so.i was unable to open settings so I used command prompt to open WinRe but the reset option is missing there.When I am clicking on troubleshoot in WinRe it is directly taking me to...
  4. Why isn't there a reset option in the boot troubleshooter???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't there a reset option in the boot troubleshooter???: My laptop has stopped booting. I have tried to reset it but there is no reset option! Anyone no where I can find it??Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-there-a-reset-option-in-the-boot/ef9b877c-c5c9-4ae4-a4d1-d4e34f5aea45
  5. Why isn't there a reset option in the boot troubleshooter???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn't there a reset option in the boot troubleshooter???: My laptop has stopped booting. I have tried to reset it but there is no reset option! Anyone no where I can find it??Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-there-a-reset-option-in-the-boot/ef9b877c-c5c9-4ae4-a4d1-d4e34f5aea45
  6. Why isn't there a reset option in the boot troubleshooter???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. PC Bluescreen error, troubleshoot options failing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Bluescreen error, troubleshoot options failing: Hello. My laptop started showing blue screen errors about a week ago and I fixed it and it was working fine but then when i went to work on it, it showed me another blue screen saying it could not repair my PC. I have since for about a week maybe more have tried to fix the...
  8. Windows 10 booting to troubleshooting and unable to boot to Windows 10 OS

Windows 10 booting to troubleshooting and unable to boot to Windows 10 OS: So what has been happening is that my windows 10 laptop (Acer Aspire Es 15) has only been booting to troubleshooting and it never says continue to Windows 10, I'm unsure if it is booting to the wrong partition. Also I am u a le to use bcdedit because it says, and I quote "The...
  9. Unable to Boot Windows Stuck on Troubleshooting Options

Unable to Boot Windows Stuck on Troubleshooting Options: Hey, Recently updated Windows 10, now starting up I get this screen: [img] No option to continue to desktop, clicking on 'Troubleshoot' I get this: [img] 'System Restore' gives me "To use System Restore, you must specify which Windows installation to restore....
  10. Unable to boot: No boot options

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to boot: No boot options: I have dual booted Windows10 and Ubuntu 14.04, which has been working properly for about two weeks. I then had issues with grub (it would boot straight into Windows), which I fixed using boot-repair on my Ubuntu installation usb. After fixing that and checking to make sure...