Windows 10: Getting bluescreen with UCMUCSI_FAILURE during regular use

Discus and support Getting bluescreen with UCMUCSI_FAILURE during regular use in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've got such bluescreen 3 time already in few hours. Can you please help to fix the issue. My dump and info files:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cdyaro, Aug 6, 2019.

1. cdyaro Win User

Getting bluescreen with UCMUCSI_FAILURE during regular use

Hi,

I've got such bluescreen 3 time already in few hours.

Can you please help to fix the issue.

My dump and info files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/emaychx4u8iahv4/UCMUCSI_FAILURE.zip/file

Thanks a lot.

:)

cdyaro, Aug 6, 2019
  2. MF321_100 Win User

regular bluescreen reboots

Hi I'm having troubles with regular bluescreen reboots. The most recent one beeing:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802e7be43d8, 0xfffff505ad6bf238, 0xfffff505ad6bea80). A dump was saved in: C:\windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 3b1a827f-3a63-4fad-9a2a-728179a7e9df.

I've uploaded Minidump and systeminfo here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmEk7wPa3mmwimXFB01XNJS3g5h6

The reboots usually happen when computer is left unattended so I suspect it might have to do with power management.

Can you help?

MF321_100, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Getting bluescreen with UCMUCSI_FAILURE during regular use

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Getting bluescreen with UCMUCSI_FAILURE during regular use

1. Getting bluescreen with UCMUCSI_FAILURE during regular use - Similar Threads - Getting bluescreen UCMUCSI_FAILURE

2. Bluescreen during normal use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen during normal use: I've got multiple bluescreens this month during normal activity. I'm doing my normal health checks now but can I ask someone to examine the minidumps to see what it could be?DISM and SFC both came up without an issue being found. There seems to be no sign of when it will...
  3. Bluescreen during normal use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen during normal use: I've got multiple bluescreens this month during normal activity. I'm doing my normal health checks now but can I ask someone to examine the minidumps to see what it could be?DISM and SFC both came up without an issue being found. There seems to be no sign of when it will...
  4. Bluescreen during normal use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random BSOD's occuring (During Regular Use)

Random BSOD's occuring (During Regular Use): So, I'm gonna try explaining everything as best I can, in case it helps A few months ago, I ordered a brand new custom PC, only shipped about a month ago. Since then, I've been using it and for the most part it was working fine, a BSOD here and there but nothing too...
  6. regular bluescreen reboots

regular bluescreen reboots: Hi I'm having troubles with regular bluescreen reboots. The most recent one beeing: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802e7be43d8, 0xfffff505ad6bf238, 0xfffff505ad6bea80). A dump was saved in:...
  7. serious issue regarding stop code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE

serious issue regarding stop code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE: i have been facing serious issue, my laptop restarts showing blue screen and this code is displayed UCMUCSI_FAILURE in windows 10. This had never happened until i updated the 1809 windows update and now it keeps on restarting even though its in idle condition or minimal use....
  8. Regular blue screens during computer use

Regular blue screens during computer use: Blue screen varies, 'uncorrectable error' was one. Seems to have started happening since I physically moved my machine over to a friends house. I use this machine for mining bitcoin, often I'll leave it on all night with no crashes but for example, copying a load of files...
  9. BSOD during regular use

BSOD during regular use: I've been getting frequent BSODs when doing normal things like browsing the web in google chrome and not when doing more intensive tasks like playing games. The errors all seemed to reference some memory issues so I ran memtest86+ for 8 passes and got no errors. I also...
  10. BSOD During regular use - ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD During regular use - ntoskrnl.exe: Hey guys! Ive tried to figure this one out but i need some help. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef (0xffffb88abdd17800, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report...