Windows 10: Getting Bluescreens after a new SSD and RAM

Discus and support Getting Bluescreens after a new SSD and RAM in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A tech support guy installed and bought an SSD and RAM for me after previously having build my pc and it working for 2 years, now with the new parts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lukakyun, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Lukakyun Win User

Getting Bluescreens after a new SSD and RAM

A tech support guy installed and bought an SSD and RAM for me after previously having build my pc and it working for 2 years, now with the new parts installed im getting Bluescreens. The first one happened while playing a game and said unexpected store exception, the 2nd one happened while doing Nothing and I missed it, the third one happened Right after and mentioned dpc watchdog Violation and the last one was critical process died and now I had to boot with the last drive I have in my load order, I'm not quite sure why that one works.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqHxJe2Zwj72gR3MzgFlPQVkBSnq?e=Txdqy4

This is the Link to the minidump of the blue screens, I'm currently turning a usb stick into a System restore drive so I might try reinstalling Windows with that one. Other than that can anyone help me? I'm very unfamiliar with tech and pc stuff and only got this far because of some Friends I have helping me out.

:)

Lukakyun, Oct 21, 2020
  2. MegaMan Win User

Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

I did that during the part where i set all the stuff to how LifeOnMars suggested

MegaMan, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Getting Bluescreens after a new SSD and RAM

Bluescreens and Crashes.

I just made a new pc the specs are:

Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600

Mobo: B450m pro4

RAM: Corsair vengeance 2x8 16gb 3200mhz

Gpu: Rx 580 8gb

SSD: WD Sn720 512gb nvme.

Also a samsung Sata ssd

Now I installed windows on it and it booted up but every time i open a game i get a bluescreen out of no where. Mostly They consist of memory management but sometimes when I browse chrome i also get bluescreen: system thread exception... etc.

I ran the windows memory diagnostic as well and I got hardware problems detected. But i know my ram is brand new and should not be a problem. (Maybe)

Afterwards i get the error : 0xc0000023.

I need help on what to do please guide me.

DevPatel20, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Getting Bluescreens after a new SSD and RAM

1. Getting Bluescreens after a new SSD and RAM - Similar Threads - Getting Bluescreens SSD

2. BlueScreen on multiple occasions after installing a new motherboard, proccessor and RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueScreen on multiple occasions after installing a new motherboard, proccessor and RAM: Hi, i've been experiencing multiple bluescreens after upgrading my machine I've experienced kmode exception not handledpage fault in non paged areamultiple system shutdowns, <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  3. BlueScreen on multiple occasions after installing a new motherboard, proccessor and RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BlueScreen on multiple occasions after installing a new motherboard, proccessor and RAM: Hi, i've been experiencing multiple bluescreens after upgrading my machine I've experienced kmode exception not handledpage fault in non paged areamultiple system shutdowns, <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  4. PC Bluescreens after instsalling new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Bluescreens after instsalling new SSD: I have installed a new NVMe M.2 SSD into my mainboard using a pcie adapter.And ever since, when i start my pc it turns itself off after 2 seconds, stays off for 2 and then boots into bluescreen.Errorcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALReason: nvme.sysAfter that it restarts and...
  5. PC Bluescreens after instsalling new SSD

PC Bluescreens after instsalling new SSD: I have installed a new NVMe M.2 SSD into my mainboard using a pcie adapter.And ever since, when i start my pc it turns itself off after 2 seconds, stays off for 2 and then boots into bluescreen.Errorcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALReason: nvme.sysAfter that it restarts and...
  6. PC Bluescreens after instsalling new SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Recurring Bluescreens and Reboots Across RAM Replacement, New SSD, Fresh Windows Install

Recurring Bluescreens and Reboots Across RAM Replacement, New SSD, Fresh Windows Install: For about a year now, I've had increasing numbers of bluescreens and system reboots.Initially, they would only occur while the PC was idle and not in use -- hard drives spun down, CPU entering low power mode, etc. -- especially when I would try to wake the system by moving...
  8. Recurring Bluescreens and Reboots Across RAM Replacement, New SSD, Fresh Windows Install

Recurring Bluescreens and Reboots Across RAM Replacement, New SSD, Fresh Windows Install: For about a year now, I've had increasing numbers of bluescreens and system reboots.Initially, they would only occur while the PC was idle and not in use -- hard drives spun down, CPU entering low power mode, etc. -- especially when I would try to wake the system by moving...
  9. BlueScreen after installing 2nd RAM

BlueScreen after installing 2nd RAM: helo, you can call me vin i have issue after installing ram : my spec : Asus TUF Gaming FX505DT R5586T R5 3550H RAM 8GB HDD 1TB GTX 1650 4G 2nd new Ram : 8GB 1RX8 PC4-2400T-SA0-10 M471A1K3CB1-CRC 2105 samsung made in korea it's compatible RAM 2400mhz, it's shown on...
  10. Getting bluescreens after new SSD and RAM

Getting bluescreens after new SSD and RAM: A tech support guy installed and bought an SSD and RAM for me after previously having build my pc and it working for 2 years, now with the new parts installed im getting Bluescreens. The first one happened while playing a game and said unexpected store exception, the 2nd one...