Windows 10: Getting bluescreens. Attached Dump file.

Discus and support Getting bluescreens. Attached Dump file. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vkrn_l8Yio4MVq5JmY4W-lldlQlki0hc/view?usp=sharing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stech01, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Stech01 Win User

Getting bluescreens. Attached Dump file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vkrn_l8Yio4MVq5JmY4W-lldlQlki0hc/view?usp=sharing

:)

Stech01, Apr 1, 2022
  2. axe0 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Getting bluescreens. Attached Dump file. :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Getting bluescreens. Attached Dump file. [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, Apr 1, 2022
  3. dig0 Win User
    BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

The rebooting issue I am suffering does not generate a blue screen or dump files. After doing some research, it was recommended that I try running Windows' driver reviewer to stress the drivers and potentially generate BSODs to gain some insight into what could be causing the aforementioned reboots. Once I began running reviewer, that is when I was able to create blue screens and the dump files that I attached to this post. Hopefully, they are pointing me in the right direction; however, I am a bit skeptical. Since I cannot seem to cause a reboot using cpu, ram, or gpu stress tests, I find it very difficult to pinpoint whether my problem is with hardware or software. I hope your suggestion to uninstall Panda fixes the problem, but only time will tell.

dig0, Apr 1, 2022
  4. Getting bluescreens. Attached Dump file.

Bluescreen - DPC Watchdog Violation - Dump Files Attached - Please Help

Hi guys,

Last year I purchased a Lenovo x380 and since November I am facing this issue. My system randomly freezes and gives a bluescreen error "DPC Watchdog violation". I have asked for help here in November also. you guys have asked me to zip the dump files and
    send them across. But then the problem was that the dump files were not getting generated/stored.

Last week the same crash happened. But this one time, dump file was generated. here is the link to the dump file.
    In the last couple of weeks, my system has been crashing atleast twice a day(same error) but dump files are not getting generated. please help.

I want to know what caused this and how to fix this error.

also, why are my dump files not getting registered?

I appreciate any help.

Getting bluescreens. Attached Dump file. 0701f625-7ae7-4fcc-b112-3fb96d179ee4?upload=true.png

koushikreddy2, Apr 1, 2022
Thema:

Getting bluescreens. Attached Dump file.

1. Getting bluescreens. Attached Dump file. - Similar Threads - Getting bluescreens Attached

2. BSOD Issues - Diagnostic dump files attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Issues - Diagnostic dump files attached: Hello, I've been experiencing frequent blue screens on my computer, which has become quite disruptive. I followed the standard guide to collect the necessary diagnostic files to understand what might be causing these issues. I've uploaded the DMP files, the output from...
  3. Win 10 BSOD - Dump files attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 BSOD - Dump files attached: I have an acquaintance that was having issues with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATON for a while, and is continuing to have BSOD's. I'm not as handy with WinDbg as I'd like, but when I use it to view the dumps, I see 3 different errors. I wonder if to a trained eye, there may be a common...
  4. Win 10 BSOD - Dump files attached

Win 10 BSOD - Dump files attached: I have an acquaintance that was having issues with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATON for a while, and is continuing to have BSOD's. I'm not as handy with WinDbg as I'd like, but when I use it to view the dumps, I see 3 different errors. I wonder if to a trained eye, there may be a common...
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av9YzK68p9k1atm0XYAZXw0Xc1A?e=EkmkNq Hello everyone, I've been troubleshooting this bug to the extent of my ability and would appreciate some extra help.So far I've completed Memtest86 without errors, freshly installed windows 11. If you're going to reply...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av9YzK68p9k1atm0XYAZXw0Xc1A?e=EkmkNq Hello everyone, I've been troubleshooting this bug to the extent of my ability and would appreciate some extra help.So far I've completed Memtest86 without errors, freshly installed windows 11. If you're going to reply...
  7. Getting bluescreens. Attached Dump file.

Getting bluescreens. Attached Dump file.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vkrn_l8Yio4MVq5JmY4W-lldlQlki0hc/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-bluescreens-attached-dump-file/40020b66-03c5-4adf-8384-3144568cc078
  8. blank screen attached dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blank screen attached dump file: I have blue screen error happen daily, I am already check the driver from vendor website all updated, but the issue still exist and windows is also updated. from event log show message relate to dump. the following link include the dump file and system info:...
  9. blank screen attached dump file

blank screen attached dump file: I have blue screen error happen daily, I am already check the driver from vendor website all updated, but the issue still exist and windows is also updated. from event log show message relate to dump. the following link include the dump file and system info:...
  10. Bluescreen - DPC Watchdog Violation - Dump Files Attached - Please Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen - DPC Watchdog Violation - Dump Files Attached - Please Help: Hi guys, Last year I purchased a Lenovo x380 and since November I am facing this issue. My system randomly freezes and gives a bluescreen error "DPC Watchdog violation". I have asked for help here in November also. you guys have asked me to zip the dump files and send them...