Windows 10: Getting BSOD after installing Archer T4e PCI wifi card

Discus and support Getting BSOD after installing Archer T4e PCI wifi card in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having issues finding the faulty driver after installing my PCI Wifi Card. Now upon booting up Windows the pc crashes BSOD. I have replaced my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cjhonda, Oct 28, 2020.

1. cjhonda Win User

Getting BSOD after installing Archer T4e PCI wifi card

I am having issues finding the faulty driver after installing my PCI Wifi Card. Now upon booting up Windows the pc crashes BSOD. I have replaced my power supply to a Corsair RM 850x, so I know that's not the issue.

After checking the event logs there are critical errors that state: Source: DriverFrameworks-UserMode, Event ID 10110, Task Category: User-mode Driver problems

I tried to open the minidump files to take a deeper look, but it wouldn't allow me to open them.

I am trying to delete the bad driver and completely re-install the card using the TP link drivers from their website. However, I cant seem to locate the bad driver.

When I take out the Wifi card the PC boots 100% properly after a restart.

Any suggestions?

Computer Specs:

Processor - IntelR CoreTM i5-4460 CPU @ 3.2GHz

Installed RAM - 16GB

System Type: 64-bit OS, x64 based processor

Experience Pack: 120.2212.31.0

Motherboard: Gigabyte Tech Co - Z97X-Gaming 3

:)

cjhonda, Oct 28, 2020

2. Cant get internet on my windows 10 PC

Hi, sorry the wifi card is working fine now because i put it in wrong the first time, i can niw see it in my devoce manager bit still no wifi also the model it TP archer T4e

TacTic2212, Oct 28, 2020
  3. sourusoff Win User
    wireless pci network adapter not functioning in windows 10

My computer has two hard drives and the one with windows 7 still recognizes my Net gear WG311T PCI CARD. I have tried all of the steps you suggest and none of them work. I am not getting an error message...but am not getting recognition of the WiFi through
    that card while if I plug in a usb WiFi card it works fine!

sourusoff, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Berton Win User

PCI WiFi card issues

I show a Hidden Network on my list of Wireless Routers nearby but it has poor connectivity and is Secured. Since my Router is also Secured I don't worry about it. It could just be a Router that was named that way when set up.

Getting BSOD after installing Archer T4e PCI wifi card [​IMG]

Berton, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Getting BSOD after installing Archer T4e PCI wifi card - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD installing

2. Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!: Okay I'm not sure where to start but for around a year now my PCI Wifi Card sometimes decides to randomly disconnect! I've tried every method to fix it and none of them work, and the ones that give me hope are never permanent fixes! I've reset my network settings multiple...
  3. Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!: Okay I'm not sure where to start but for around a year now my PCI Wifi Card sometimes decides to randomly disconnect! I've tried every method to fix it and none of them work, and the ones that give me hope are never permanent fixes! I've reset my network settings multiple...
  4. Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mini PCI WiFI

Mini PCI WiFI: can someone please tell me what is the latest MiNi WiFi adapter to use in my laptop and desktop computer 176288
  6. Can't Connect To Networks with New PCI-E WiFi Card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Connect To Networks with New PCI-E WiFi Card: So i've just installed my new pci-e wifi card, along with the newest drivers from the TP-Link website but it won't let me connect to any networks. They are being detected in Windows with full signal, but when I connect and input the password it just says "Cannot connect to...
  7. PCI WiFi card issues

PCI WiFi card issues: Device Name: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Product Name: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Windows Version: x64 Windows 10 Home Ver.1903(OS Build 18362.449) So, my issue started occurring after installing some optional windows updates. The updates were; 2019-10 Cumulative Update for...
  8. PCI WiFi card issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCI WiFi card issues: Device Name: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 Product Name: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Windows Version: x64 Windows 10 Home Ver.1903(OS Build 18362.449) So, my issue started occurring after installing some optional windows updates. The updates were; 2019-10 Cumulative Update for...
  9. Installed PCI LAN card = Windows De-Activated !

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installed PCI LAN card = Windows De-Activated !: I built this machine with Win7 64 Pro years ago. Then installed Windows 10 when it came out free. Been having network issues so just installed a PCI LAN card and turned off motherboard LAN. Suddenly Windows 10 says it needs to be activated! I've changed graphics cards in this...
  10. BSOD after installing new WiFi card (stuck at windows logo)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after installing new WiFi card (stuck at windows logo): Hi, I clean install my laptop (clevo p150em) and install the new WiFi card(aw-ce123h) but it get stuck on windows logo booting. It seems like driver problem because I need to disable the device in safe mode so I can use the laptop again. So what must I do to record the dump?...