Windows 10: Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please

Discus and support Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have been getting constant BSOD's for the past 3 days and I thought I had finally figured out which driver was the cause dell Data Vault Control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Machu101, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Machu101 Win User

Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please

So I have been getting constant BSOD's for the past 3 days and I thought I had finally figured out which driver was the cause dell Data Vault Control Device Driver. So I disabled those and deleted them off of my PC via Autorun. Now I am still getting BSOD however I now have an error saying a file named phymem64.sys is causing the crash. Anyone know anything?Here is the dump file:https://files.catbox.moe/pcjbck.zip

:)

Machu101, Jul 2, 2022

2. QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD

This was probably caused by the following module:
    qcamain1.sys (Qcamain10x64+0x108678)

Bugcheck code: 0x1D3 (0x333, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)

Error: CUSTOM_ERROR

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: qcamain1.sys .

Google query: qcamain1.sys CUSTOM_ERROR

Using WhoCrashed I found this thread: Redirecting however without
    solution, locked.

I did get BSOD almost everytime I moved the laptop.

This worked for me:

unscrew wifi module, push a little into the socket. Screw in. DONE

Horus-3-Echo, Jul 2, 2022
  3. BSOD caused by igdkmd64.sys, but what's the reason???

Hi Microsoft community, my problem holds on the fact that I was normally using my PC, and suddenly the computer crashed, showing a BSOD with the causing file (igdkmd64.sys), and a QR code with the problem that, unfortunately I couldn't scan. At the time
    the BSOD appeared, I was browsing the Internet (with Chrome browser), viewing some videos, looking on Facebook, Twitter, and also I had another program opened called "Kinovea" (for physical analysis of movement). The specs of my PC are:

• Processor Intel Core i7 6500 u
    • 8 GB RAM and 1 TB HDD
    • Integrated Intel Graphics Card (as the problem file shows), and Nvidia GeForce 940m dedicated graphics card, active only when needed. If this info is useful, it appears that Nvidia drivers are NOT working after the BSOD.
    • ASUS X556U computer

I was able to get the minidump (DMP) file from the BSOD, available at this link:

Minidump File on OneDrive

My computer is very new (less than a month that I bought it), and this type of error has never passed me before today, and it hasn't happened again after that time. Every help and analysis for my minidump and my problem will be appreciated.

Victor Pacheco, Jul 2, 2022
  4. Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please

wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

interestingkid005140, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please

1. Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD saying

2. BSOD crashes, please help :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crashes, please help :: hello! I haven't had any bugcheck issues on this computer before, however, today I had 5 0x3b bsod errors in the past 4 hours. I don't remember installing any new software today. I used the GeForce experience update feature to reinstall my drivers, however I still got the...
  3. BSOD crashes, please help :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD crashes, please help :: hello! I haven't had any bugcheck issues on this computer before, however, today I had 5 0x3b bsod errors in the past 4 hours. I don't remember installing any new software today. I used the GeForce experience update feature to reinstall my drivers, however I still got the...
  4. Bsod, help please, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod, help please, caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, my laptop shows BSOD again and again after several minutes or sometimes frequently.I used BlueScreenView and showed that cause the error: ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll also sometimes Wdfilter.sys, Ntfs.sysI already used commands : sfc, dism /online /cleanup-image...
  5. Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please: So I have been getting constant BSOD's for the past 3 days and I thought I had finally figured out which driver was the cause dell Data Vault Control Device Driver. So I disabled those and deleted them off of my PC via Autorun. Now I am still getting BSOD however I now have...
  6. Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD and it is saying phymem64.sys is the cause of the crash. Help please: So I have been getting constant BSOD's for the past 3 days and I thought I had finally figured out which driver was the cause dell Data Vault Control Device Driver. So I disabled those and deleted them off of my PC via Autorun. Now I am still getting BSOD however I now have...
  7. BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys: From a couple of days ago my machine has been frequently BSOD and showing the error to be caused by netwtw10.sys. I have attempted to reinstall network drivers, reset machine with content, reset to factory and the issue has persisted through all the changes I made. In...
  8. Getting BSOD caused by hall.dll and ntoskrnl.exe. Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD caused by hall.dll and ntoskrnl.exe. Please help: Hi, I am getting BSOD frequently. I am sharing minidump file to check. I have updated all drivers on system. I have re installed OS too. But still facing the problem. View Reliability History is showing it is caused by Hardware Error, but I cannot diagnose. Please help....
  9. QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD

QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD: This was probably caused by the following module: qcamain1.sys Qcamain10x64+0x108678 Bugcheck code: 0x1D3 0x333, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0 Error: CUSTOM_ERROR A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for...
  10. BSOD caused by Dot4.sys

BSOD caused by Dot4.sys: I have a BSOD problem caused by Dot4.sys very often but I have no idea what is causing it. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Dot4.sys+e23f IEEE-1284.4-1999 Driver Windows (R) Win 7 DDK driver Windows (R) Win 7 DDK provider 6.1.7600.16385 built by: WinDDK x64 ntoskrnl.exe+1aab90