Windows 10: getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently

Discus and support getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been getting consistent blue screen's at random intervals while using my computer. And the most confusing part is that there's been a variety of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jaydip Solanki, Oct 6, 2021.

1. getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently

I have been getting consistent blue screen's at random intervals while using my computer. And the most confusing part is that there's been a variety of different stop codesdiplay frezesome time goes in blackmy system's event logs : Google DriveMY specs:Acer nitro 5 an515-548GB ram 256 ssd 1tb hddi-9gtx 1650windows 10

:)

Jaydip Solanki, Oct 6, 2021
  2. NetSurfer Win User

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Oct 6, 2021
  4. getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently

Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently

1. getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently - Similar Threads - getting BSOD screen

2. Consistently getting BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consistently getting BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT": Here's some information from NirSoft:Bug Check Code: 0x00000101Parameter 1: 00000000`0000000cParameter 2: 00000000`00000000Parameter 3: ffffe500`70a81180Parameter 4: 00000000`00000008Caused By Driver: ntoskrnl.exeCaused By Address: ntoskrnl.exe+416b00Here's the DUMP File on...
  3. Consistently getting BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistently getting BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT": Here's some information from NirSoft:Bug Check Code: 0x00000101Parameter 1: 00000000`0000000cParameter 2: 00000000`00000000Parameter 3: ffffe500`70a81180Parameter 4: 00000000`00000008Caused By Driver: ntoskrnl.exeCaused By Address: ntoskrnl.exe+416b00Here's the DUMP File on...
  4. Laptop Freezes Consistently

Laptop Freezes Consistently: Hello, recently my laptop has been going through a strange phase where it consistently freezes after several minutes of use. And has worsen to freezes seconds after it booted up.Laptop: IntelR CoreTM I7-9570H, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10It starts with a brief 5-second freeze,...
  5. Laptop Freezes Consistently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Freezes Consistently: Hello, recently my laptop has been going through a strange phase where it consistently freezes after several minutes of use. And has worsen to freezes seconds after it booted up.Laptop: IntelR CoreTM I7-9570H, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10It starts with a brief 5-second freeze,...
  6. consistent BSOD

consistent BSOD: Ive noticed that i have BSOD sometimes while my computer is idle is it because of the RAM? minidump ---- https://www.dropbox.com/s/bija78eo26n9u4r/111421-11187-01.dmp?dl=0please help me so i can do something about that....
  7. getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently

getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently: I have been getting consistent blue screen's at random intervals while using my computer. And the most confusing part is that there's been a variety of different stop codesdiplay frezesome time goes in blackmy system's event logs : Google DriveMY specs:Acer nitro 5...
  8. getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    getting BSOD and screen freezing consistently: I have been getting consistent blue screen's at random intervals while using my computer. And the most confusing part is that there's been a variety of different stop codesdiplay frezesome time goes in blackmy system's event logs : Google DriveMY specs:Acer nitro 5...
  9. Consistent BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consistent BSODs: I've gotten a variety of messages, but the most recent were Driver Overran Stack Buffer, System Thread Exception Not Handled, and System Service Exception. I can boot without issues. The BSOD does not seem to be triggered by anything specifically that I can tell. It's...
  10. Consistent Freezes with no BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consistent Freezes with no BSOD: I'm at the end of my rope, I've been fighting this bug through multiple installations of Windows, and it has stuck with me every single step of the way. The most consistent way that this bug gets triggered is when I'm playing games. I've updated all my drivers to the latest...