Windows 10: Getting BSOD and Stop code stuck at 0% or reset itself on Windows 10

Discus and support Getting BSOD and Stop code stuck at 0% or reset itself on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I been getting BSOD for about 2 week but it been getting worse these last few days. At first the BSOD would happen then reset my pc really quickly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KC_13, Aug 20, 2020.

1. KC_13 Win User

Getting BSOD and Stop code stuck at 0% or reset itself on Windows 10

So I been getting BSOD for about 2 week but it been getting worse these last few days. At first the BSOD would happen then reset my pc really quickly afterward.I had to set it where it doesn't reset unless I manually reset it myself but then I notice it would not generate a dump file because it stuck at 0%. I managed to get the stop code "whea uncorrectable error" I look it up and it seem like it a possible hardware issues or driver issues. I updated my windows 10 and GPU driver and also all other drivers I know. Then I test my ram with memory diagnostic tool on windows and hard drive check too but nothing was reported as a issue. I even tested CPU with intel diagnostic tool and stress test my gpu but nothing seem to come back as a no problem.

The BSOD crash would happen then as I reset to start up the pc it would usually BSOD several more time at the beginning just after I enter my password or even before it would boot up fully. The crash would happen during when I played game but it also some time happen out of nowhere when I just watch video or looking at some files on my pc. I suspect it my be my motherboard or PSU as it the only few part I cant seem to thoroughly test. I just not sure if this is a software issues or a hardware. Short of a complete install new operating system I can't think of anything.

My spec are

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Intel Core i5 8600K

16GB Corsair Rams
    Gigabyte Z370XP SLI

GeForce GTX 970

1TB WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB

:)

KC_13, Aug 20, 2020
  2. NateHales Win User

Getting BSOD and Stop code stuck at 0% on Windows 10

Old title: Stop code stuck at 0%

My PC went to a blue screen and says that it's ran into a problem and needs to restart, sadly it's been stuck on 0% for at least a week and I need to use my computer urgently. what am I supposed to do?

NateHales, Aug 20, 2020
  3. KC_13 Win User

So I been getting BSOD for about 2 week but it been getting worse these last few days. At first the BSOD would happen then reset my pc really quickly afterward.I had to set it where it doesn't reset unless I manually reset it myself but then I notice it
    would not generate a dump file because it stuck at 0%. I managed to get the stop code "whea uncorrectable error" I look it up and it seem like it a possible hardware issues or driver issues. I updated my windows 10 and GPU driver and also all other drivers
    I know. Then I test my ram with memory diagnostic tool on windows and hard drive check too but nothing was reported as a issue. I even tested CPU with intel diagnostic tool and stress test my gpu but nothing seem to come back as a no problem.

The BSOD crash would happen then as I reset to start up the pc it would usually BSOD several more time at the beginning just after I enter my password or even before it would boot up fully. The crash would happen during when I played game but it also some
    time happen out of nowhere when I just watch video or looking at some files on my pc. I suspect it my be my motherboard or PSU as it the only few part I cant seem to thoroughly test. I just not sure if this is a software issues or a hardware. Short of a complete
    install new operating system I can't think of anything.

My spec are

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Intel Core i5 8600K

16GB Corsair Rams

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI

GeForce GTX 970

1TB WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB

KC_13, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Getting BSOD and Stop code stuck at 0% or reset itself on Windows 10

eidairaman1, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Getting BSOD and Stop code stuck at 0% or reset itself on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD Stop

2. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete: Hello,I've been encountering an issue where I'm unable to run graphically intense games on my machine for quite awhile now. Upon attempting to launch into a game, I am met with a BSOD that doesn't exceed 0% complete and displays:Stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORAlong with...
  3. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete: Hello,I've been encountering an issue where I'm unable to run graphically intense games on my machine for quite awhile now. Upon attempting to launch into a game, I am met with a BSOD that doesn't exceed 0% complete and displays:Stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORAlong with...
  4. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bsod Stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod Stuck on 0%: Hi I buy a loptop around 2 weeks ago and today I was playing Minecraft with my friend and at a moment my laptop goes to blue screen of death with MACHINE-CHECK-EXEPRION and it's stuck in 0% my laptop didn't have any button to restart Asus tuf dash f15 Win 11...
  6. Bsod Stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod Stuck on 0%: Hi I buy a loptop around 2 weeks ago and today I was playing Minecraft with my friend and at a moment my laptop goes to blue screen of death with MACHINE-CHECK-EXEPRION and it's stuck in 0% my laptop didn't have any button to restart Asus tuf dash f15 Win 11...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0% BSOD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0% BSOD: Hello, i've been experiencing BSOD and random freezing lately with my asus zenbook ux331un specs: [ATTACH] Every time i have to reboot manually because the BSOD is stuck at 0% I think this is also the reason why it seems i can't create any dump file, i searched for three...
  8. Diagnosing a stuck BSOD at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diagnosing a stuck BSOD at 0%: I have a Dell XPS with a GTX 1060 6B and periodically while playing games I get a BSOD ENEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. The problem is it freezes at 0% while gathering info I have to manually reset the PC so I’m not sure how I can further diagnose this. The GPU isn’t getting taxed...
  9. BSOD stuck at 0%

BSOD stuck at 0%: Hi, i am currently having a problem where collecting error info on a BSOD is stuck at 0%, i also can't create dump files because of this to find what is causing it. Any help on how to fix this is appreciated!...
  10. Random BSOD + Stuck at 0%

Random BSOD + Stuck at 0%: Hello, For several months, I got random BSODs with my laptop. 2 kinds of error codes : CRITICAL PROCES DIED UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION Whenever I check the Reliability History there are several events like this one : Nom d’événement du problème*: LiveKernelEvent Code:...