Windows 10: Getting BSoD at five past every hour

Discus and support Getting BSoD at five past every hour in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having trouble with my Windows 10 (64 bit) desktop computer. At 5 past every hour, without fail, it gets BSoD. Doesn't matter how long the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arrowM, Jun 16, 2016.

1. arrowM Win User

Getting BSoD at five past every hour

I've been having trouble with my Windows 10 (64 bit) desktop computer. At 5 past every hour, without fail, it gets BSoD. Doesn't matter how long the computer has already been on for, and it doesn't matter what I'm doing on the computer. If it's 10:05, 2:05, 3:05, or whatever, it crashes. This just started happening last night.

I realized the crash pattern once I installed BlueScreenView and saw that each of the minidump files were timestamped with the same XX:05 time. Also, in all the crash files, the main culprits listed are either "ntoskrnl.exe", "aswSnx.sys", or both. The only exception is the first one (happened 6/15/2016 at 9:05:16 PM), which also lists "k57nd60a.sys" as a culprit.

To clarify, each BSoD has been classified as SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

UPDATE: Within the Task Scheduler I found a task called "GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA" that was scheduled to start at 2:05 am every day and then repeat every hour for a duration of 1 day. The last time it was carried out was 9:05 pm yesterday, which exactly coincides with the first instance of the BSoDs. I disabled it and it seems to have stopped the BSoDs from happening. Now the question is, how can I fix the task so that it works properly? Because I'd ideally like to still have it running in order to keep my Google Apps updated.

:)

arrowM, Jun 16, 2016

2. Windows 10 will not wake from sleep BSOD

Ok things are now getting worse. I updated the intel graphics driver. This installed no problem and asked me to reset. Now every time i reboot the pc the screen flashes for approximately five minutes. I am not sure f the BSOD problem has been solved?

DerekCraig, Jun 16, 2016
  3. CodyK_322 Win User
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (nvlddmkm.sys)

Hello.

I've been getting a BSOD intermittently while playing Skyrim. Gaming seems to be the only thing that crashes the computer, as I have had no other issues. I can't seem to nail down what's causing the error.

Some days, my computer will crash every five minutes. Other days, I can go for several hours and never crash. There doesn't seem to be any pattern.

Here's a link to the DMP files:

Public

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

CodyK_322, Jun 16, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

The last dump indicates a problem with k57nd60a.sys
    Code: ffffd000`356c4fe8 fffff801`0c37669bUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\k57nd60a.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for k57nd60a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for k57nd60a.sys k57nd60a+0x4669b[/quote] That belongs to Broadcom NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet Driver

See the post from Trouble in this thread: No Internet Connection | Windows 10 Forums

Ztruker, Jun 16, 2016
Thema:

1. Getting BSoD at five past every hour - Similar Threads - Getting BSoD five

2. Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.: System specs:System Model: a520m ds3hEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎10/‎03/‎2023OS build 19044.2846Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0Hi, I keep getting BSODs Windows Memory Manager said there were hardware faults the first time I ran...
  3. Computer BSOD every five minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSOD every five minutes: Hi, please help me i have a 3 month old computer and it keeps on BSOD every five minutes but has been fine up until today.. im attaching photos of my BSODing if you need to email me please do *** Email address is removed for privacy *** [IMG]...
  4. BSODs Every Few Hours

BSODs Every Few Hours: Hello, my laptop has been having various BSODs throughout this year. In a day it can restart once every two hours. The most common errors are memory management, unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, critical process died, bad system config info and invalid...
  5. For the past five, closer to six, hours, this thing has been updating. Four was spent on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    For the past five, closer to six, hours, this thing has been updating. Four was spent on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hyperb2002 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fbjhfm/for_the_past_five_closer_to_six_hours_this_thing/
  6. FIVE BSODs this morning in less than one hour

FIVE BSODs this morning in less than one hour: I had five BSODs in less than one hour this morning, one while Windows was still booting up.*Banghead There was no DMP file for that crash. I ran the beta collector for three of other four crashes. I'm uploading all three beta collector ZIP files here. Before today, I had no...
  7. BSOD every few hours

BSOD every few hours: Hello Community, i'm pretty well tech educated but i am running into some issues with a pc built for my uncle that is experiencing frequent blue screens of death. But we are having issues figuring out which hardware component or driver is failing. The Error/BSOD:...
  8. Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes

Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes: Hello, So the past 24 hours my computer will BSOD with different errors each time it seem like. Weird things have been going on, I have a SSD and HDD set up with mostly everything except the OS on the HDD. Getting a lot of crashes and complete computer freezes only to find...
  9. BSOD every hour

BSOD every hour: Would like to find out why I am blue screening . Thanks. 72866
  10. clock five hours ahead of time

in Windows 10 Support
    clock five hours ahead of time: i try both of those options, the time zone is correct , make sure the clock in bios is correct; but every time i start windows 10, it always shows the clock five hours ahead of time. I always have to go to settings and turn the auto time set button off and on in order to show...