Windows 10: Getting BSoD continously with bugcheck

Discus and support Getting BSoD continously with bugcheck in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I open my computer after a shutdown, I keep getting BSoD continously. After a short while, it stopped and my computer works just fine. I checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kebbiee, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Kebbiee Win User

Getting BSoD continously with bugcheck

When I open my computer after a shutdown, I keep getting BSoD continously.
    After a short while, it stopped and my computer works just fine.

I checked Event Viewer and here is the bugcheck code.
    The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8050cdf1dfa, 0xffff97832bb3e4b0, 0x0000000000000000

Can somebody please help me figure out what the code means and how can I fix this?

Lot of thanks!

:)

Kebbiee, Jun 7, 2020

2. (BSOD) bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Has any one got this BSOD when stress testing a overclock before? i can get the minidump if some one can read it for me i was trying for 4.5Ghz @ 1.31v and after around 20min of stressing i would get this BSOD and it would shut my system down not even sure i saw a BSOD just a shutdown?

Live OR Die, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Getting BSoD continously with bugcheck

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 " BSOD on Windows 10.

Hi Jayan,

Please reply to a few questions asked below:

• Since when are you facing the above issue? Did you make any recent changes to the computer?
    • Did you try booting the computer in Safe mode and check if the issue persists?

We are not able to access the link shared in the above post. If haven’t tried, please follow the steps suggested above and check if similar issue occurs on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of bugcheck error code received on the computer for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Getting BSoD continously with bugcheck

1. Getting BSoD continously with bugcheck - Similar Threads - Getting BSoD continously

2. Getting a BSOD with this error: The bugcheck was: 0x00000154

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD with this error: The bugcheck was: 0x00000154: I usually get this error when I am gaming. I have uploaded all my mini dump files within the last couple of days. Please help me out.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xAuR5vUDEvwuKByBr07jYYgBgDKBuFNe/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Getting a BSOD with this error: The bugcheck was: 0x00000154

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a BSOD with this error: The bugcheck was: 0x00000154: I usually get this error when I am gaming. I have uploaded all my mini dump files within the last couple of days. Please help me out.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xAuR5vUDEvwuKByBr07jYYgBgDKBuFNe/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Continous Error BSOD for NTFS.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continous Error BSOD for NTFS.sys: For the last few days, i keep getting BSODs for ntfs.sys have already tried the following :Updated GFX drivers ran sfc /scannow no pending windows updates no harddrive issues memory test passed please help as i am out of options. i am putting the link to the latest dump files...
  5. Continous Error BSOD for NTFS.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continous Error BSOD for NTFS.sys: For the last few days, i keep getting BSODs for ntfs.sys have already tried the following :Updated GFX drivers ran sfc /scannow no pending windows updates no harddrive issues memory test passed please help as i am out of options. i am putting the link to the latest dump files...
  6. Continous Error BSOD for NTFS.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod continously happening on VMs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod continously happening on VMs.: I have a windows 10 insider (dev channel) VM which continuously crashes in its VM with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, so I made another one and I get the same results. I tried using a non insider installation but it still crashes. Is it a known issue? Is there a fix?...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod continously happening on VMs.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod continously happening on VMs.: I have a windows 10 insider dev channel VM which continuously crashes in its VM with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, so I made another one and I get the same results. I tried using a non insider installation but it still crashes. Is it a known issue? Is there a fix? Is...
  9. Plagued with Continous BSOD

Plagued with Continous BSOD: Continuous crashes since initial clean install of Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators Update (FCU) (Build 16299.15) on June 9th. This continued until June 14th when I scanned the system for system file errors. CMD promt said (CBS Log File) that it was unable to fix the errors. Back...
  10. Continous BSoD

Continous BSoD: Hello, Its been few weeks since my BSoD problem appear. Im using same setup for more than 2 years and before that i got BSoD not more than 3 times. I attached my system report and can prove any other info or report as soon as possible. 57814