Windows 10: Getting BSOD Error with error as, Driver_power_State_failure. (A device object has been...

Discus and support Getting BSOD Error with error as, Driver_power_State_failure. (A device object has been... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have previously uploaded the same question, but I didn't get any satisfactory answer. Please Help me out! Regards, Ashish Papanai... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AshishPapanai, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Getting BSOD Error with error as, Driver_power_State_failure. (A device object has been...

I have previously uploaded the same question, but I didn't get any satisfactory answer.

Please Help me out!

Regards,

Ashish Papanai

:)

AshishPapanai, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Nov 28, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

Getting BSOD Error with error as, Driver_power_State_failure. (A device object has been...

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

Getting BSOD Error with error as, Driver_power_State_failure. (A device object has been...

1. Getting BSOD Error with error as, Driver_power_State_failure. (A device object has been... - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD Error

2. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f error: Hi, i got this error while playing some games and sometimes when idle dumpfiles : https://www.dropbox.com/s/7fxept791zucaz2/052423-11218-01.dmp?dl=0Spec : System Model: X550VXKProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 8 CPUsCard name: IntelR HD Graphics 630Card name:...
  3. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f error: Hi, i got this error while playing some games and sometimes when idle dumpfiles : https://www.dropbox.com/s/7fxept791zucaz2/052423-11218-01.dmp?dl=0Spec : System Model: X550VXKProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 8 CPUsCard name: IntelR HD Graphics 630Card name:...
  4. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected error that is getting worse!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected error that is getting worse!!: Firstly I have looked for a soliution to this problem and there are so many different 'versions' of it along with the plethora of fixes that do not work I'm a little overwhelmed. What I am looking for is someone who may have had the same problem and has found a solution...
  6. Daily BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE with ntoskrnl.exe error

Daily BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE with ntoskrnl.exe error: I'm now experiencing BSOD 2-3 times a day for DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE with with 'ntoskrnl.exe' the culprit. I've followed all the advice online for verifying drivers, amending power plans etc. etc. I still get the same BSOD. Usually after booting up but it has occurred...
  7. BSoD Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f

BSoD Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f: Hi guys, I have been using my PC for past 4 years and recently every time I shut down my PC, it take 5+ minutes to do so. However booting hardly takes any time Approx. 1 min but If I am hibernating or restating my PC, I always get BSoD with Stop Code - DRIVER POWER STATE...
  8. BSOD error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

BSOD error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hi, I recently built a new computer and am consistently running into the BSOD error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_ERROR. It most frequently occurs when I am attempting to restart my computer. I have tried resetting my PC and reinstalling the latest drivers, updating my OS, uninstalling,...
  9. BSOD Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

BSOD Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: I am getting BSOD from the past 3 weeks, It gets embarrassing in lectures when the device is connected to the projector and it gets BSOD. It will be of great help if someone from the community can help me out in this. I have attached the error log and code. Error...
  10. BSOD error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

BSOD error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello the community, Since months my laptop crashes occasionally (something like once a month, usually after the monthly windows update) after it is been put in sleep mode. Reports suggest always the same error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. It suggests a bad drivers, but...