Windows 10: Getting BSOD every 30 minutes, especially when playing certain games

Discus and support Getting BSOD every 30 minutes, especially when playing certain games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm new to the forum and not tech-savvy at all. I can't figure out why I continue to get BSOD's throughout the day for the past few weeks. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jtdnguyen75, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Getting BSOD every 30 minutes, especially when playing certain games

Hi, I'm new to the forum and not tech-savvy at all. I can't figure out why I continue to get BSOD's throughout the day for the past few weeks. This problem occurs most often when I'm playing the game Valorant. The issue is that the reason for the BSOD is different almost every time. The most common one is IRQL Not Less or Equal. But I've also gotten Kmode exception not handled, kernel trap error, and many others. I have no clue how to fix the issue. Please help!

:)

Jtdnguyen75, Jul 21, 2021

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Maik Win User
  4. Getting BSOD every 30 minutes, especially when playing certain games

Consistent BSOD when playing a game for 20-30 minutes

Hello, i have been getting a BSOD for the past few days consistently after 20-30 minutes of gameplay.
    I have made inks for my DXdiag , Also for the windows log from the windows report after the BSOD and the minidump.

For PC config please check the DXdiag.

Links:

Minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12p3UAx-gMMngi3RpxaLnAJh9oEfVXeCL/view?usp=sharing

Report XML: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sTpVJ08pozX224AUCDlU6K9SSAgQycLA/view?usp=sharing

DXdiag: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ge7j32giZboSaiXPOTzUul3tGZWmG4Dx/view?usp=sharing

Attemped fixes:

Re-seating memory sticks.

Re-seating GPU

Memtest86 ran with 5 passes (no erros found)

GPU and CPU stress tests ran with FurMark (temperatures are good)

Updated latest drivers (mobo/GPU and others i could find)

Flashed BIOS and updated to latest for my mobo

Game played is Medieval Engineers

Thank you.

Randy

RandyMitchem, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Getting BSOD every 30 minutes, especially when playing certain games

1. Getting BSOD every 30 minutes, especially when playing certain games - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD every

2. Laptop getting BSOD every 20-30 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop getting BSOD every 20-30 minutes: I get BSOD everytime I play games, browsing and even when laptop is idling! I don't know what to do, please help.Minidump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-getting-bsod-every-20-30-minutes/ecd63693-e318-4100-9f5b-6e661f8085d8
  3. Laptop getting BSOD every 20-30 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop getting BSOD every 20-30 minutes: I get BSOD everytime I play games, browsing and even when laptop is idling! I don't know what to do, please help.Minidump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-getting-bsod-every-20-30-minutes/ecd63693-e318-4100-9f5b-6e661f8085d8
  4. Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games: Hello, so the title says it all. When I browser the internet and watch youtube, my ethernet disconnects and reconnects every 30 seconds to a minute. However, when I play Modern Warfare 2, it never disconnects so there must be a windows issue. I'm using windows 10. I turned...
  5. Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games: Hello, so the title says it all. When I browser the internet and watch youtube, my ethernet disconnects and reconnects every 30 seconds to a minute. However, when I play Modern Warfare 2, it never disconnects so there must be a windows issue. I'm using windows 10. I turned...
  6. Ethernet Disconnecting and Reconnecting Every 30 seconds but not when playing certain games

7. BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing certain games: Hello, I've recently been suffering from IRQL Not Equal or Less BSOD when playing Solasta Crown of the Magister on GamePass.I had recently reinstalled Windows 10 because I was encountering BSODs only when playing certain games, including No Man's Sky on GamePass and V Rising...
  8. BSOD when playing certain games

BSOD when playing certain games: Hello, I've recently been suffering from IRQL Not Equal or Less BSOD when playing Solasta Crown of the Magister on GamePass.I had recently reinstalled Windows 10 because I was encountering BSODs only when playing certain games, including No Man's Sky on GamePass and V Rising...
  9. Constant BSOD especially when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD especially when playing games: Hi! I'm getting BSOD especially when I'm playing videogames. From what I could get the dump files indicates that it's a memory corruption and a ntkrnlmp.exe errors. But I'm not good at reading minidumps so if anyone can pls help me. Here are the dmps:...
  10. BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing certain games: I get BSOD's when playing certain games; Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Civilization VI, and Witcher 3. However, I don't get BSOD's when playing Crysis 3, or Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. The driver that's causing it is Hal.dll. My PSU is new, and I ran the windows memory test and...