Windows 10: Getting BSoD everyday. Don't know what to do

Discus and support Getting BSoD everyday. Don't know what to do in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, This has been happening since the day I got my computer and installed windows 10 on it - the computer crashes with BSoD on a daily basis,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eyalol, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Eyalol Win User

Getting BSoD everyday. Don't know what to do

Hi,

This has been happening since the day I got my computer and installed windows 10 on it - the computer crashes with BSoD on a daily basis, sometimes twice a day, each time with a different kind of an error. The most common error codes I get are: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and-MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. But not only. I've been following the steps at "support.microsoft.com/he-il/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors" microsoft/stop-code. None of this helped.

I also updated my windows to the latest update, it kept happening so I un-updated it, and it still been happening so I updated it again to the latest update.

It is happening while just surfing on the web or using Spotify. I scanned my computer for viruses, there are none. I'm not using any type of heavy softwares on the computer.

The computer is new bought last month, and it has 16 GB ram so I have no idea why this is keep happening. I really have tried to solve it by following the steps at Microdoft's website, but it didn't work.

Please help me,

Eyal

:)

Eyalol, Apr 11, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 11, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Getting BSoD everyday. Don't know what to do

I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Getting BSoD everyday. Don't know what to do

1. Getting BSoD everyday. Don't know what to do - Similar Threads - Getting BSoD everyday

2. I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.: I have been getting the BSOD lately and I cannot figure out how to fix it or stop it from happening. Here are my computer specs and the .dmp file.I have an HP Omen 15 Gaming Laptop and I cannot get into the advance BIOS as it's not there. Device name LAPTOP-E76H24PN Processor...
  3. I receive a different BSOD error almost everyday and I don't know what to do at this point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I receive a different BSOD error almost everyday and I don't know what to do at this point: I've been experiencing this issue for probably around a year now. I think I've reinstalled windows 10 twice during this time, but this only helped temporarily. In due time, the crashes come back, and I'm stuck not knowing how to fix them. What continues to happen is the...
  4. I receive a different BSOD error almost everyday and I don't know what to do at this point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I receive a different BSOD error almost everyday and I don't know what to do at this point: I've been experiencing this issue for probably around a year now. I think I've reinstalled windows 10 twice during this time, but this only helped temporarily. In due time, the crashes come back, and I'm stuck not knowing how to fix them. What continues to happen is the...
  5. I receive a different BSOD error almost everyday and I don't know what to do at this point

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  7. I'm getting a different BSOD stop code everyday, and I don't know what else to try to make...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm getting a different BSOD stop code everyday, and I don't know what else to try to make...: I don't want to consider a hardware failure yet because all of the parts in my pc are brand new, and also I'm broke so I can't buy new hardware. Literally everyday something new happens and Windows 10 just Hindenburgs on me sometimes multiple times a day. So far I've gotten...
  8. Constant BSODs, don't know what to do. Please help. :

Constant BSODs, don't know what to do. Please help. :: Hello everyone, Hope you are doing well. I am wondering if you can help me. I am constantly getting BSODs in particular WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and I don't know why. I get it mostly when playing games but I also get it almost as often from just...
  9. Frequent BSOD's. Don't know what to do.

Frequent BSOD's. Don't know what to do.: For the past month or so I've been getting daily BSOD's. Sometimes my PC just reboots without there being a blue screen. These are the BSOD I usually get: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE I've tried: sfc /scannow...
  10. Don't Know What to Do with the Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Don't Know What to Do with the Laptop: I have a 4 year old laptop which windows doesn't let the updates to be downloaded on due to lack of space. It is an older model solid state drive model with 32GB of storage. Currently I have used all the tricks in the book to bring down the volume of stuff on it but still I...