Windows 10: Getting BSOD everytime my AMD driver is enabled

Discus and support Getting BSOD everytime my AMD driver is enabled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having this problem for almost 2 years, i used a temporary fix by disabling my AMD driver from device manager and working on my built-in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MuthanaSh, Sep 8, 2018.

1. MuthanaSh Win User

Getting BSOD everytime my AMD driver is enabled

I have been having this problem for almost 2 years, i used a temporary fix by disabling my AMD driver from device manager and working on my built-in GPU . While my AMD driver is enabled , there are times my screen freezes completely and i need to cut the power off so i can restart my laptop.

But most times i get the blue screen . The problem in BSOD varies everytime , sometimes it's TDR failure with atikmdag.sys what caused the problem

and i noticed it is atikmpag.sys sometimes. The other problem stated is video memory management internal , since it has been 2 years since i disabled my AMD driver i can't remember if there was some other problems stated in BSOD.

Another important notice is that BSOD sometimes doesn't restart the laptop automatically and i am forced to cut the power off of my laptop.

The problem started ever since i sent my laptop to DELL company to fix a problem with my fan i think two or more years ago.

i am really frustrated , i tried almost every solution in the iternet regarding (BSOD related AMD driver) problem .

In the link is my 3 out of 5 DMP files and msinfo compressed to ZIP.

DMPs and misinfo

i would really be thankful if anyone can find a solution to my problem.

:)

MuthanaSh, Sep 8, 2018
  2. dLightas Win User

BSOD After AMD driver uninstall.

I have uninstalled old AMD drivers, then restarted PC and got BSOD. After that I entered safemode and deleted AMD left overs, now I get another BSOD at startup in normal mode.

There are two Minidump files, after normal uninstall of AMD drivers, and after cleaning leftovers from AMD drivers.

At this moment I get rtkvhd64.sys BSOD. Some people say this is realtek drivers problem, week ago I have updated them, but everything was ok..

Shared items 20-10-2015

dLightas, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Microcuts Win User
    BSOD everytime open browser

Hi,

i already update my system spec.

i forgot to mention. everytime the laptop go BSOD, i couldnt open the window. its keep getting BSOD. until i have to go to safe mode, and use the DDU to uninstall the AMD driver and after restart i can login the window. I notice it usually happen when the laptop is idle for while when the screensaver started to appear than the screen will go black and then BSOD. The AMD graphic card doesn't show at DDU and the system spec files but after awhile when the BSOD happen, the AMD graphic will apper. and i have to do the safe mode step again.

i already uninstall the daemon.

There are no driver for WINDOW 10? when i check window update it keep getting the update for my other graphic card ( AMD 7300 ) actually i dont mind using the intel HD as this laptop mainly use for outlook, word , excel ,chrome. But the BSOD need to be clear first as it frustating when i'm doing presentation and it goes BSOD.

Microcuts, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Getting BSOD everytime my AMD driver is enabled

BSOD with THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER error upon AMD GPU driver installation

Hello,

im having the same problem here. i did everything from installing new drivers to updating my BIOS, nothing seems to really work.

I have to disable my AMD 7970m in safe mode to get my laptop to work.

once its enabled, it starts a series of BSOD's like the ones you mentioned.

I was wondering if you have found a solution?

thanx in advance.

Khaldun Al Hakeem, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Getting BSOD everytime my AMD driver is enabled

1. Getting BSOD everytime my AMD driver is enabled - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD everytime

2. Getting BSOD error whenever I am starting my laptop with amd graphic driver enabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD error whenever I am starting my laptop with amd graphic driver enabled: Getting BSOD error whenever I am starting my laptop with AMD graphic driver enabled. I have to disable driver from safe mode and boot again without it, I have also installed ubuntu to check weather my graphic card is at fault, but it was working fine on ubuntuWhat I have...
  3. Getting BSOD error whenever I am starting my laptop with amd graphic driver enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD error whenever I am starting my laptop with amd graphic driver enabled: Getting BSOD error whenever I am starting my laptop with AMD graphic driver enabled. I have to disable driver from safe mode and boot again without it, I have also installed ubuntu to check weather my graphic card is at fault, but it was working fine on ubuntuWhat I have...
  4. Getting BSOD error whenever I am starting my laptop with amd graphic driver enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I mustn't enable AMD driver to use my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I mustn't enable AMD driver to use my laptop: My laptop gets crash and doesn't work anymore when I enable AMD driver.So I go into safe mode and disable AMD driver and I restart then I can use it and it boots normally.But when I enable AMD driver the laptop doesn't work.How do I do?...
  6. I mustn't enable AMD driver to use my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I mustn't enable AMD driver to use my laptop: My laptop gets crash and doesn't work anymore when I enable AMD driver.So I go into safe mode and disable AMD driver and I restart then I can use it and it boots normally.But when I enable AMD driver the laptop doesn't work.How do I do?...
  7. I mustn't enable AMD driver to use my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. PC crashes and gets bsod everytime

PC crashes and gets bsod everytime: For the past week I have been having some problem in my computer. I leave my computer on to auto farm some stuff in this game while I sleep overnight and my pc has autoshutdown on everytime. I have been doing this for almost 1 month without problems until this week my pc...
  9. BSOD everytime I install Nvidia driver

BSOD everytime I install Nvidia driver: hello all, my laptop Acer swift 3 SF314-54g recently get a bluescreen with code driver power state failure and video dxgkrnl everytime I install Nvidia driver My device spec is : core i3-7020u GeForce MX150 8GB ram windwows 10 1809 and I already try 4 nvidia driver and...
  10. BSOD installing AMD graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD installing AMD graphics driver: Hi, I have been facing this problem for a couple months now. Whenever I try to install AMD Graphics driver, my system crashes. Can someone suggest a solution for this? Thanks in advance!! 81179

Users found this page by searching for:

1. everytime i open chrome i get bsod amd