Windows 10: Getting BSOD frequently in different codes

Discus and support Getting BSOD frequently in different codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I recently upgraded my system with Intel 660P 512GB and 2 sticks of Corsair Vengeance 8GB and performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro, since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Emirhan Doğan, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Getting BSOD frequently in different codes

Hey,

I recently upgraded my system with Intel 660P 512GB and 2 sticks of Corsair Vengeance 8GB and performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro, since then I've been getting blue screens in different error codes. Run memory diagnostic tool and the free version of memtest86 a few times yet found no errors. I just tried chkdsk and couldn't find any problem.

I'm using Intel Toolbox for my SSD, Intel Driver & Support Assistant and MSI Live Update 6

BIOS is up to date.

PC info = https://drive.google.com/file/d/17GZzoFY7cqu57QAEOXAy0Bf9GXgB5Uyq/view?usp=sharing

Dump file = https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QwMlN4KeuZ6d5nFsV2vmY46TG3HDMtAg

Memory.dmp = https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FSMCmZSqhIDNOzBJop3v1qMOlE532Yw_

This is the only dumb file I have since I performed another clean install of Win10 Pro yesterday. I'll be updating you when I get another BSOD.

:)

Emirhan Doğan, Oct 17, 2019
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Oct 17, 2019
  3. I’m getting various BSOD codes

Hi Tiredbedhead,

many different BSOD codes means some hardware problems.

Please run Windows memory diagnostic in wide mode as a first step.

Igor Leyko, Oct 17, 2019
  4. cplpro Win User

Getting BSOD frequently in different codes

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Getting BSOD frequently in different codes :)

cplpro, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Getting BSOD frequently in different codes

1. Getting BSOD frequently in different codes - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD frequently

2. Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.: I have been having frequent BSODs. Different errors each time. Common errors are irql_not_less_or_equal, system_service_exception, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. Sometimes it is accompanied by ntoskrnl.exe failed. I have updated all the drivers, ran all tests from the forums...
  3. Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.: I have been having frequent BSODs. Different errors each time. Common errors are irql_not_less_or_equal, system_service_exception, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. Sometimes it is accompanied by ntoskrnl.exe failed. I have updated all the drivers, ran all tests from the forums...
  4. keeps on getting different codes of BSOD

keeps on getting different codes of BSOD: Hi guys,I'm having bsod every 5 minutes even if I install a fresh OS.Sometimes BSOD triggers even in the boot load.I already tried reseating every components,BIOS updated to the latest version, changed different version of windows 10 OS even win11 still triggers BSOD, tried...
  5. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with different stop codes: I've been having trouble with BSOD over a couple of months and today I decided to try a clean install of my pc. it was fine at first but like an hour after I had downloaded some apps - Avast Antivirus, Malwarebytes, Blue Screen Viewer, Mega.nz, Nvidia GeForce Experience,...
  6. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

Frequent BSODs with different stop codes: I've been having trouble with BSOD over a couple of months and today I decided to try a clean install of my pc. it was fine at first but like an hour after I had downloaded some apps - Avast Antivirus, Malwarebytes, Blue Screen Viewer, Mega.nz, Nvidia GeForce Experience,...
  7. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Getting BSOD with different codes frequently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD with different codes frequently: Hi, I am getting the BSOD issues which is very annoying. Can you please help me to fix this issue. I am providing you the minidumps files, system info and specification files so you can identify the problem with my pc. Moreover, I also run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and...
  9. Frequent BSOD with different error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD with different error code: Hi ! Since I build this computer1 year ago, I had random BSOD like every month. But recently it became more common like everyday. The errors that often appears are : -IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL -ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY -DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I have...
  10. Frequent BSOD and each time a different error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent BSOD and each time a different error code: I recently updated windows to 1903 10.0.18362 and now after one week I am facing a lot of BSOD. I have reset windows but still I get the BSOD. Sometimes I am not even able to get into windows as it automatically goes into automatic repair. But somehow after many attempts I...