Windows 10: Getting BSOD frequently when plugged in

Discus and support Getting BSOD frequently when plugged in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting regular BSOD when laptop is plugged in and charging. When through Microsoft checklist for BSOD but was not resolved. Message I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rjh181818, Feb 4, 2020.

1. rjh181818 Win User

Getting BSOD frequently when plugged in

I am getting regular BSOD when laptop is plugged in and charging. When through Microsoft checklist for BSOD but was not resolved. Message I am getting is CRITICAL PROCESS DIED.

:)

rjh181818, Feb 4, 2020
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Getting BSOD frequently when plugged in

Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

BSOD Nathan items 2-23-2018

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Getting BSOD frequently when plugged in

1. Getting BSOD frequently when plugged in - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD frequently

2. BSOD When Laptop is Plugged In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD When Laptop is Plugged In: Hello all,I've been having a fairly persistent problem for awhile now, and I am finally at the end of my rope in trying to fix it myself. I have been getting daily BSODs on my laptop. These crashes can occur at any time, regardless of what I am doing, or even if I'm not doing...
  3. BSOD When Laptop is Plugged In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When Laptop is Plugged In: Hello all,I've been having a fairly persistent problem for awhile now, and I am finally at the end of my rope in trying to fix it myself. I have been getting daily BSODs on my laptop. These crashes can occur at any time, regardless of what I am doing, or even if I'm not doing...
  4. BSOD when plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when plugged in: Dear Sir/Ma'am,I am looking forward for your help.I am using a Laptop - DELL Inspiron 3584Processor - IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHzWindows 10 Home Single Language 22H2I am facing a Blue Screen of Death, after I put my laptop for charging.I face the issue after...
  5. BSOD when Laptop Plugged In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when Laptop Plugged In: I started getting BSOD with the error related to the driver iastorvd.sys attempting to write onto a read only area of RAMAttempted to replace the drive manually, attempted all the fixes using Intel Rapid Storage software updates, rolling back computer Updated to Windows 11...
  6. BSOD when Laptop Plugged In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when Laptop Plugged In: I started getting BSOD with the error related to the driver iastorvd.sys attempting to write onto a read only area of RAMAttempted to replace the drive manually, attempted all the fixes using Intel Rapid Storage software updates, rolling back computer Updated to Windows 11...
  7. Laptop gets BSOD and lags severely when charger is plugged in

Laptop gets BSOD and lags severely when charger is plugged in: Hello, I have an HP Pavilion 15-cs2064st for more than a year, and it constantly gets BSOD randomly while in use and when the charger is plugged in. Whenever I plug the charger in, the laptop begins to freeze up following the BSOD. The BSOD errors are either...
  8. Getting BSOD with different codes frequently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD with different codes frequently: Hi, I am getting the BSOD issues which is very annoying. Can you please help me to fix this issue. I am providing you the minidumps files, system info and specification files so you can identify the problem with my pc. Moreover, I also run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and...
  9. Laptop BSOD when plugged in

Laptop BSOD when plugged in: I get a bsod with a different error message everytime i plug in the charger and use my laptop, on battery i never a bsod. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-bsod-when-plugged-in/2e244618-32dc-4030-a0a2-758c155c3e82
  10. Getting BSOD frequently in different codes

Getting BSOD frequently in different codes: Hey, I recently upgraded my system with Intel 660P 512GB and 2 sticks of Corsair Vengeance 8GB and performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro, since then I've been getting blue screens in different error codes. Run memory diagnostic tool and the free version of memtest86 a...