Windows 10: Getting BSOD in a new laptop that was bought just 10 days ago

Discus and support Getting BSOD in a new laptop that was bought just 10 days ago in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am facing very infrequent crashed and getting BSOD in Win10. I can't even identify why its happening and I cant even recreate the crash. It is very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArkKnight, Aug 24, 2019.

1. ArkKnight Win User

Getting BSOD in a new laptop that was bought just 10 days ago

I am facing very infrequent crashed and getting BSOD in Win10. I can't even identify why its happening and I cant even recreate the crash. It is very infrequent and happens in the most unexpected times. And its usually under very light load like web browsing.

Here is one .dmp file and the info from SysInfo zipped together so one of you guys can take a look. I will upload more dump file after more crashes.

OneDrive Link

I have already performed one reset hoping to factory reset but it didn't seem to solve anything (because I think the drivers didn't really get uninstalled like I wanted). I have performed memtest86 already and it was a 100% Pass so the memory here is not the fault. No overclock either in case you wondered.

I have had 8-10 crashes so far and I am not able to pinpoint the cause like I have already mentioned previously. Please take a look at the dump file and do tell what is wrong. I will upload more dump files as soon as its available.

Thank You.

:)

ArkKnight, Aug 24, 2019

2. updation of window 10 of a pc bought 2 days ago from amzon

updation of window 10 of a pc bought 2 days ago from amzon,asking new product key

ashutoshvohra, Aug 24, 2019
  3. New Laptop Windows 10 pro win32kbase.sys BSOD

Hi

I've bought a new laptop with Windows 10 pro installed and I'm getting win32kbase.sys bsod every day. I've tried scanning and fixing the hard drive, repairing windows, verifying drivers, upgrading drivers. Nothing seems to fix it.

any ideas?

cheers

NeilFarricker, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Getting BSOD in a new laptop that was bought just 10 days ago

Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro on new laptop

hi there, i previously bought Windows 10 Pro and installed it on my laptop. My laptop was stolen a day ago. I have deactivated the stolen laptop on my Microsoft account and now need to install Windows 10 Pro on my new laptop. My new laptop runs Windows
    Home currently. I have tried to upgrade through the Windows Store but it requires an activation key that I don't have. Anyone have any suggestions on how to go about installing a previously bought copy of Windows 10. I bought it through the Windows store originally.

MadelaineWelman, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Getting BSOD in a new laptop that was bought just 10 days ago

1. Getting BSOD in a new laptop that was bought just 10 days ago - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD laptop

2. New hardware motherboard just bought windows day before new motherboard. Created issue with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New hardware motherboard just bought windows day before new motherboard. Created issue with...: I bought windows day before I changed motherboard. Now can activate on new m.o.b. called Microsoft created case sent them invoice of m.o.b. was suppose to call back never did....
  3. I bought a new gaming laptop, but keeps on getting BSODs everyday.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a new gaming laptop, but keeps on getting BSODs everyday.: I recently bought a gaming laptop last October 17, and up to this date, there is no day that it had not experienced a BSOD. Every day, I encountered a Blue Screen of Death.Here are the most frequent error codes I got from Reliability History:1. 0x00000050 Happens randomly2....
  4. I bought a new gaming laptop, but keeps on getting BSODs everyday.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a new gaming laptop, but keeps on getting BSODs everyday.: I recently bought a gaming laptop last October 17, and up to this date, there is no day that it had not experienced a BSOD. Every day, I encountered a Blue Screen of Death.Here are the most frequent error codes I got from Reliability History:1. 0x00000050 Happens randomly2....
  5. BSOD while surfing on a laptop that I got few days ago?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while surfing on a laptop that I got few days ago?: Got this lenovo legion that I primarily use for gaming and it bsod yesterday but got back to normal immediately after. I ran windows sdk on the memory dump file. I have no idea how to interpret this data. I would appreciate it if I can get the help to prevent future...
  6. BSOD while surfing on a laptop that I got few days ago?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while surfing on a laptop that I got few days ago?: Got this lenovo legion that I primarily use for gaming and it bsod yesterday but got back to normal immediately after. I ran windows sdk on the memory dump file. I have no idea how to interpret this data. I would appreciate it if I can get the help to prevent future...
  7. BSOD after update 2 days ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after update 2 days ago: really really annoyed can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-update-2-days-ago/abf644ec-4e2e-4058-9df8-7e867907d72c
  8. Just bought my ASUS zenbook a couple days ago and the camera's showing these weird colors....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just bought my ASUS zenbook a couple days ago and the camera's showing these weird colors....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kingethan1208 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmqbdj/just_bought_my_asus_zenbook_a_couple_days_ago_and/
  9. Bought a new laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bought a new laptop: I recently bought a new laptop. I have an Office Professional Plus 2019 product key for a single product key and I had it installed on my old laptop. I wanted to install it on my new laptop, but I'm having some trouble getting it unistalled on my old laptop. What do I need to...
  10. Bought a new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought a new laptop: Hi, I have bought a new laptop, Lenovo. Can I re-download my current Windows 10 Pro without paying for it again ?. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-new-laptop/5c5b9202-a51d-435d-afc4-e57059b3cbe4