Windows 10: Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly when using pc

Discus and support Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly when using pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Basically i built a new pc then after about 2 weeks of use, BSOD started happening. Tried the memory diagnostic which came out with no problems,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by A_Lena, Dec 14, 2019.

1. A_Lena Win User

Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly when using pc

Basically i built a new pc then after about 2 weeks of use, BSOD started happening. Tried the memory diagnostic which came out with no problems, updated all my drivers, and even tried reinstalling windows but the BSOD still happens.

On the most recent BSOD, i went to the events log and found this:

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x000000d0b4b8f6ac, 0x000000000000000d, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8014061f844). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 5cc98643-8bc9-43e1-a3b8-fa16b631c066."

been trying multiple things and so far none have worked.

:)

A_Lena, Dec 14, 2019

2. Pc gets BSOD randomly

Hello I wanted to know if anyone can help me stop my pc from getting the BSOD. It randomly occurs while booting up of after being in use. The minidump says it was caused by svchost.exe. (I did a fresh install of windows but it didn't fix the problem) any
    suggestions?

AndresMontanez, Dec 14, 2019
  3. bbmarley Win User
    BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly when using pc 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Dec 14, 2019
  4. ShyamBh Win User

Getting random BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

Hello MS-Community,

I have been getting bugged by this for over a week now. I have a Dell 5547 laptop which had Win8.1 preinstalled in it. I installed Ubuntu over it in a different disk partition after a month of purchase. After that , I have been getting random BSOD saying
    'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL'. There isn't a fixed action which triggers the BSOD. I have looked up in the internet and followed one of the suggestions to run the 'Driver Verifier'. However, no luck. Even after running the Driver Verifier, it does not produce a
    detailed dump file.

It is also worth noting that I clean installed Windows 10 replacing Windows8.1. All went fine for 3 or 4 days but as soon as I installed the GRUB repair for my dual-boot in my laptop, boom! I've been getting bombed by this BSOD time and again. It is really
    frustrating.

I have attached the two dmp files along with this. One is prior to running the 'Driver Verifier' (giving the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod) and the second one is after (giving a differed bsod 'SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION').

Link to the dmp files are below:

MiniDump_IRQL.zip

Please Help!

Much Thanks.

ShyamBh, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly when using pc - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC: Hi,Recently after I cleaned my system unit, I've been experiencing BSOD. I have had BSOD 6x in 2 days and I have no idea how to fix my issue.Tried checking Google and followed the below steps.SFC ScannowCHKDSKUpdate drivers All drivers are updatedWindows UpdateMemory...
  3. [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC: Hi,Recently after I cleaned my system unit, I've been experiencing BSOD. I have had BSOD 6x in 2 days and I have no idea how to fix my issue.Tried checking Google and followed the below steps.SFC ScannowCHKDSKUpdate drivers All drivers are updatedWindows UpdateMemory...
  4. [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi! I'm posting here because I am badly in need of help with my computer. I've been getting BSOD's but I am posting a history of what has happened below. Skip to the bottom for a list of specs, symptoms and a link to the crash dumps. I hope someone can help me, Thank you in...
  6. Random BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello everyone, My PC has been crashing for quite some time now. The Crashes are REALLY RANDOM. Some times its like 2 Months with no crash at all and then it comes a week where i get BSOD like every hour or more... One of the BSODs i get is the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when using GPU

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when using GPU: Hello, I've seen this topic discussed many times, and various solutions offered. I tried most of the ones I could find, to no avail. I've been getting BSOD using GPU-demanding software After Effects, various games with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This is the...
  8. Random BSOD Pc, BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and more...

Random BSOD Pc, BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and more...: Hey Everybody*Wink im facing a problem for a while now, I installed ( clean install ) my windows 10 & updated all updates, now, im getting BSOD ( usually when i watch a movie ).... i restored my system but problem is still there... im posting my Log , hope you help...
  9. Random Bsods - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random Bsods - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I'm having some problems with random Bsods after upgrade from windows 7 to 10 (not clean install). I did clean reinstall of most of the drivers 1 by 1 to try and track down what's causing the issue without any luck. First i thought problem was Xonar STX driver...
  10. BSOD random "irql_not_less_or_equal"

BSOD random "irql_not_less_or_equal": Hello there 10 forum. from about 3 days I have frequently BSOD crashes showing irql_not_less_or_equal error. I have no idea why is it happening. It happens when I am watching streams, playing games, etc. :__; Here is the file: Attachment 34829 Thanks for any help....