Windows 10: getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi , i went to a pc repair shop and after 2 weeks they didnt find any error with my pc . once i got back with my pc BSOD is still there ! I ran the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Samuel-JacobBoisvert, Jan 16, 2022.

1. getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

hi , i went to a pc repair shop and after 2 weeks they didnt find any error with my pc . once i got back with my pc BSOD is still there ! I ran the windbg and this is what im getting . Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\sam-j\Desktop\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available. Symbol search path is: srv* Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 12 procs Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: Termi

:)

Samuel-JacobBoisvert, Jan 16, 2022

2. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• When did the BSOD screen appeared?

• Have you made any changes in settings or installed any third party software prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V
    in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Constant BSODs (system_service_exception, kmode_exception_not_handled)

Dealing with near daily BSODs when running intensive software or games. It usually doesn't crash until its under decent load (newer games, rendering, etc.) I have not overclocked my GPU or my CPU. The BSODs I most often get are system_service_exception,
    kmode_exception_not_handled, and kernel_security_check_failure.

Another post insisted I ran "Driver verifier." I was able to get the DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION bsod almost instantly (twice), but neither time did it list the bad driver.

I've provided a link with the downloaded to the dmps, along with msinfo32 and my specs.

ws_4319.zip

mackenzie., Jan 16, 2022
  4. getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD

I was having an issue with BSOD'. I was getting the kmode_exception_not_handled, memory_management error, pfn_list_corrupt and a couple others I didn't write down. I am using win10 and after the 1/8/16 update, I was having a boot issue. after all my t/s
    steps, I discovered it was the data port on my optical drive that caused the problem, not the updates. while I had the tower open I decided to boost my RAM to max out @ 16GB. all seemed well ar first, then I started getting the bsod's and error msgs. the memory
    error msg seemed to come up the most.

after going through the steps in the posts here nothing seemed to work. I decided to put my original memory back in the computer and waited, but did not get anymore bsod's. tried the new memory, which aht flunkie at best try assured me would be compatible
    based on the exact specs I brought to their store. yeah right. so I have had my old memory in the system now and still have not gotten the bsod's.

sad to think that some of the components out there aren't usable w/ win10, but some of these issues others are having may be related to their RAM.

Thought I'd share this with you all. Just food for thought.

lawrrencee, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

1. getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: hi , i went to a pc repair shop and after 2 weeks they didnt find any error with my pc . once i got back with my pc BSOD is still there ! I ran the windbg and this is what im getting . Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft...
  3. getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    getting BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: hi , i went to a pc repair shop and after 2 weeks they didnt find any error with my pc . once i got back with my pc BSOD is still there ! I ran the windbg and this is what im getting . Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft...
  4. Pc keeps getting BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Pc keeps getting BSOD: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: So for the last few months I keep getting random BSOD. I have also posted a few more time on here to get help without succes. In the meantime I have tryed to use the verifier tool in windows. However my pc could not even boot. And I have also run multiple memory tests and...
  5. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello everyone, i just switched to AMD and fresh installed windows on my PC but since then my PC keeps crashing whenever I try to stream with the errors like KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I haven't overclocked anything. Running everything...
  6. BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled: I am experiencing repeated BSOD errors with the stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and it says that dxgmms2.sys is what failed. I have attached a zip file from the log collector via instruction on this forum. DESKTOP-08U62TS-(2020-06-03_10-48-12).zip I hope I uploaded...
  7. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Ah yes, the blue screen of death. The last time I saw this beast was when i accidentally updated my BIOS. Very nasty. I don't know when it started. Basically, around 7 minutes after the computer turns on and I login in, regardless of what i'm doing, the blue screen pops. Not...
  8. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, my pc crashed today with the error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED It is not the first time it happened, I had one 12 days ago and I thought my pc was ok after:...
  9. Computer Randomly gets BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and...

Computer Randomly gets BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and...: Hi all, My hp omen laptop keeps randomly blue screening and not giving me any info on whatever is causing it (there is no filename attatched to the bluescreen error, ever) and Windows Troubleshooter (for bluescreens) is useless... doesn't ever say anything is wrong, same...
  10. BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled: Today I was playing left 4 dead 2 and suddenly got a BSOD with the following message: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I immediately used dm_log_collector hoping it would help resolve the issue. I had a previous BSOD long time ago but it was different and never had it again and...