Windows 10: Getting BSOD more and more often

Discus and support Getting BSOD more and more often in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ive been getting the BSOD with increasing frequency. the machine says tell support "bad pool header error". Ive included a link to the minidump file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SandyTeper, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Getting BSOD more and more often

Ive been getting the BSOD with increasing frequency. the machine says tell support "bad pool header error". Ive included a link to the minidump file from the latest occurrence. Not sure if its connected but I always get the error message "Bluetooth service stack could not start". Doesn't seem to have affected my computers operation so I have always ignored.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtEGoIF18ZO9hKIRYrjkUzwxrs7obg?e=QRH3vg

Im running windows 10 version 1809 OS Build 17763.775 on a dell xps 13 9350

thanks

:)

SandyTeper, Oct 6, 2019

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Getting BSOD more and more often

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Getting BSOD more and more often

1. Getting BSOD more and more often - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD more

2. Getting more BSODs recently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting more BSODs recently: No idea why this is happening, but I have been getting more BSODs while I am actively using my laptop.I also found this thread, but am not sure if it's related whatsoever....
  3. Getting more BSODs recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting more BSODs recently: No idea why this is happening, but I have been getting more BSODs while I am actively using my laptop.I also found this thread, but am not sure if it's related whatsoever....
  4. BSOD occurring more and more often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD occurring more and more often: My Win 10 machine is giving me a blue screen virtually every day at the moment.My last few STOP CODES:KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDHYPERVISOR_ERRORKMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDBAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFOI have run the following:chkdsk: No disk Errorsmdsched.exe : No memory Errorssfc...
  5. BSOD occurring more and more often

BSOD occurring more and more often: My Win 10 machine is giving me a blue screen virtually every day at the moment.My last few STOP CODES:KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDHYPERVISOR_ERRORKMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDBAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFOI have run the following:chkdsk: No disk Errorsmdsched.exe : No memory Errorssfc...
  6. BSOD occurring more and more often

7. Laptop Bluescreening more often

Laptop Bluescreening more often: Hello,My laptop has been blue screening quite often, and I can't see to get to its route. I have uploaded the dump file.I can't really think of what hardware may be causing the issue. Last year, I disabled a wifi card that was crashing the computer before and replaced the...
  8. Laptop Bluescreening more often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Bluescreening more often: Hello,My laptop has been blue screening quite often, and I can't see to get to its route. I have uploaded the dump file.I can't really think of what hardware may be causing the issue. Last year, I disabled a wifi card that was crashing the computer before and replaced the...
  9. Laptop Bluescreening more often

10. Laptop gets stuck more and more often?

Laptop gets stuck more and more often?: Well, I have had a laptop (Windows 10) for about 4 months now and about a month ago it got stuck. The sound repeated every 3 seconds and the laptop did not react to any owner. lately exactly this happened more and more often, and today within half an hour 3-4 times. I...