Windows 10: Getting BSOD often.

Discus and support Getting BSOD often. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i am getting BSOD very frequently than I used to, as never! Running Win10 uptodate, Sony FZ21Z Vaio. DuoCore, 3Gb, 300gb hd. I have no idea why this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by smehta, Jan 2, 2020.

1. smehta Win User

Getting BSOD often.

i am getting BSOD very frequently than I used to, as never! Running Win10 uptodate, Sony FZ21Z Vaio. DuoCore, 3Gb, 300gb hd. I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden so frequently now! Please see pic. Thanks.

Getting BSOD often. [​IMG]

:)

smehta, Jan 2, 2020

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Getting BSOD often.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Getting BSOD often.

1. Getting BSOD often. - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD often

2. How to fix a laptop that often get BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a laptop that often get BSOD?: My laptop gets BSOD so often either when I'm using it or not. When I checked it on Event Viewer there is so much error and warning such LSA LsaSrv, DistributedCom, Kernel-Boot, Kernel-Power, BugCheck, etc. Every week I always run CHKDSK, SFC, and DISM on command prompt, but...
  3. How to fix a laptop that often get BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a laptop that often get BSOD?: My laptop gets BSOD so often either when I'm using it or not. When I checked it on Event Viewer there is so much error and warning such LSA LsaSrv, DistributedCom, Kernel-Boot, Kernel-Power, BugCheck, etc. Every week I always run CHKDSK, SFC, and DISM on command prompt, but...
  4. Getting BSOD often on my wifes computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD often on my wifes computer: The most recent error was this: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000001c6 0x000000000000000f, 0xffffa201a41f9690, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\041721-9781-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  5. Im Getting The BSOD Every So Often

Im Getting The BSOD Every So Often: it doesnt crash very often its only happened once before which was about a month ago just wondering if anyone can make sense of all this : ******************************************************************************* *...
  6. Im Getting The BSOD Every So Often

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Im Getting The BSOD Every So Often: it doesnt crash very often its only happened once before which was about a month ago just wondering if anyone can make sense of all this : ******************************************************************************* *...
  7. Getting BSOD more and more often

Getting BSOD more and more often: Ive been getting the BSOD with increasing frequency. the machine says tell support "bad pool header error". Ive included a link to the minidump file from the latest occurrence. Not sure if its connected but I always get the error message "Bluetooth service stack could not...
  8. BSOD Often & freezes

BSOD Often & freezes: My computer has been crashing the past few weeks since installation and either freezes or BSOD. Until today the BSOD has frozen on 0% and not given me dump files, despite being set up to. It crashed today and I now have a minidump file - please see attached. Thanks in...
  9. New built PC gets BSOD often

New built PC gets BSOD often: Not sure why but the PC I just built is getting the BSOD quite often with 2 different error codes. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR and one other but it is more rare so I forget what it states. Here are the system specs ASUS Prime Z390-A LGA 1151 (300 Series) Mobo ASUS ROG Strix...
  10. Getting BSOD on Windows 10 very often

Getting BSOD on Windows 10 very often: So I am getting the dreaded BSOD on my quite new computer all the time. It can be when trying to import 360 videos, when exiting a newer game or using an office program (word, excel etc). I have done tests on my RAM, which found no errors. I have also run the sfc check which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod