Windows 10: Getting BSOD on DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, minidump linked

Discus and support Getting BSOD on DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, minidump linked in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been getting blue screens of death ever since installing a new SSD Samsung Evo. When I installed the new SSD I also installed a fresh copy of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chris_656, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Chris_656 Win User

Getting BSOD on DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, minidump linked

I have been getting blue screens of death ever since installing a new SSD Samsung Evo. When I installed the new SSD I also installed a fresh copy of windows on to it and use the old hard drive for file storage.

I have had all three of the following blue screen of death errors:

• CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I have tried:

• Updating all the drivers
    • Another fresh install of windows
    • Verifer - which resulted in: 'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL' Blue screen error
    • BlueScreenView which showed 3 dumps each showing ntoskrnl.exe as the one that caused the error
    • Checkdisk inside Safe mode - which resulted in: "an unspeficied error occured - Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50 as well as:"Windows replaced bad clusters in file 1A258 of name \windows\system32\driverstore\FileRepositiory\HDXPAN~1.INF/nahimicAPONSControl.dll

The below links should show the mini-dumps I found

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-5WD9DqyYsEGh-dNoocP5O95rmECDPZO

:)

Chris_656, Apr 6, 2020

2. BSOD with a DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - cmudaxp.sys

Hi,

I had a BSOD with a DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error code

on cmudaxp.sys

here is a link to the minidumps folder:

minidumps.zip

and the sys.info:

info.nfo

monsieurdecca, Apr 6, 2020
  3. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal : ntoskrnl.exe

I am currently getting BSOD with the error Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal, each one pointing only to
    ntoskrnl.exe when using BlueScreenView with no additional information.

I was hoping someone could help me identify the driver causing this issue, if there is one, and what my next steps should be.

Minidumps are here: minidumps.zip

msinfo32 is here: msinfo32.nfo

Thanks in advance!

bluemuppet, Apr 6, 2020
  4. YannicC Win User

BSOD "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL"

Hello Windows Community,

My computer (windows 10) has been receiving BSOD lately, with the error message "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL"

Here is the minidump file:

091218-11031-01.rar

Hope someone can help.

YannicC, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Getting BSOD on DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, minidump linked - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD DRIVER

2. driver irql not less or equal minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver irql not less or equal minidump: Czesć, prosze o pomoc, sprobowalem wszystkiego. naprawde, nie mam juz pomyslu co moge zrobic jeszcze, wysylam info jakby ktos potrafil to rozszyfrowac. dziekuje za pomoc. pozdrawiam serdecznie https://ibb.co/1nLp9q3Mateusz...
  3. driver irql not less or equal minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver irql not less or equal minidump: Czesć, prosze o pomoc, sprobowalem wszystkiego. naprawde, nie mam juz pomyslu co moge zrobic jeszcze, wysylam info jakby ktos potrafil to rozszyfrowac. dziekuje za pomoc. pozdrawiam serdecznie https://ibb.co/1nLp9q3Mateusz...
  4. driver irql not less or equal minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello everyone, I had a problem earlier with a BSOD. I'm running Windows 10 64-bitCPU: AMD FX-6100GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 8GB DDR3I have the .dmp files here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjUybNVmDUiyiydHikz7SA93lW-1?e=aw2t7bThanks...
  6. BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello everyone, I had a problem earlier with a BSOD. I'm running Windows 10 64-bitCPU: AMD FX-6100GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 8GB DDR3I have the .dmp files here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjUybNVmDUiyiydHikz7SA93lW-1?e=aw2t7bThanks...
  7. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal: My PC became unstable in the last 24 hours, and has given me three different BSODs. One is the 'Driver not less or equal', so I'm guessing a driver is causing this.Could someone take a look at these minidumps to see if they list a problematic driver?...
  8. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal: My PC became unstable in the last 24 hours, and has given me three different BSODs. One is the 'Driver not less or equal', so I'm guessing a driver is causing this.Could someone take a look at these minidumps to see if they list a problematic driver?...
  9. driver irql not less or equal BSOD

driver irql not less or equal BSOD: Hi, I have recently bought a HP laptop 4-5 months ago and I came across multiple crashes already. All of these crashes involved a BSOD,the first one had the title: system thread exception not handled and I looked it up online and did manage to fix it. A couple weeks later, I...
  10. BSOD - Driver IRQL not less or equal

BSOD - Driver IRQL not less or equal: This started happening after I updated windows to 2004. Occasionally I would get a BSOD, and it would happen at different times, so I don't know what I exactly did to cause it. The "stop code" was: 'DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL'. I've gotten this problem a week ago, but I...