Windows 10: Getting BSOD on wakeup after long sleep

Discus and support Getting BSOD on wakeup after long sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have been getting a bsod for a couple days now after waking the computer from sleep. Don't know what's causing it. Here is a google drive link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BraydenLayton, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Getting BSOD on wakeup after long sleep

So I have been getting a bsod for a couple days now after waking the computer from sleep. Don't know what's causing it.
    Here is a google drive link with the dump files I've got within the past couple of days.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Wbj3qlfCP7fG-ELntEgeprXXq0F1Yuxi?usp=sharing

Would be great if someone could help me!

:)

BraydenLayton, Nov 5, 2020

2. BSOD on startup and wakeup of pc from sleep in win10

Many a times when i start my pc i get a BSOD saying CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. Also sometimes when i wakeup pc from sleep i get the same BSOD.

I recently updated my pc to win 10 anniversary version. So i was wondering if it might be the problem.

I tried updating all my drivers, but nothing helped.

Please help me through this.

TusharParasrampuria, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Bad Screen after wakeup from sleep

I have provided answers inline in the quote.

Thanks to help me out.

Swinder0161, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Getting BSOD on wakeup after long sleep

notebook wakeup from sleep!

Why does my notebook not wakeup notebook from sleep after appox. 1 hour? Prior to that works just fine, computer does not switch to hibernate or off. Does wakeup from keyboard!

randygobell, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Getting BSOD on wakeup after long sleep

1. Getting BSOD on wakeup after long sleep - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD wakeup

2. BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep: Hi I've had this problem for a few months. I've tried to fix it myself to no avail. I'd appreciate any help in fixing the problem.This problem started when I upgraded my storage on my desktop. I had to create a system image in order to copy it to the new NVM.e SSD device....
  3. BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep: Hi I've had this problem for a few months. I've tried to fix it myself to no avail. I'd appreciate any help in fixing the problem.This problem started when I upgraded my storage on my desktop. I had to create a system image in order to copy it to the new NVM.e SSD device....
  4. Very long wakeup delay after Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very long wakeup delay after Sleep: I'm running latest version of Windows 10 10.0. 19044 on a homebrew desktop using Asus B350 B35 Plus motherboard and Asus Q8434 GPU. I built this setup in 2017 and it's been very stable. Recently, it's gotten "sleepy." Here's what happens:I put it to sleep or it goes to sleep...
  5. Very long wakeup delay after Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very long wakeup delay after Sleep: I'm running latest version of Windows 10 10.0. 19044 on a homebrew desktop using Asus B350 B35 Plus motherboard and Asus Q8434 GPU. I built this setup in 2017 and it's been very stable. Recently, it's gotten "sleepy." Here's what happens:I put it to sleep or it goes to sleep...
  6. Very long wakeup delay after Sleep

7. BSOD after wakeup from sleep, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

BSOD after wakeup from sleep, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: HiKeep on getting BSOD 1-5 minutes after I start to use the computer in the mornings, also happens if I take a long break some hours and continue to work.Have tried many different things like reinstalling the graphic drivers, but so far I haven't managed to solve the...
  8. BSOD after wakeup from sleep, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after wakeup from sleep, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116: HiKeep on getting BSOD 1-5 minutes after I start to use the computer in the mornings, also happens if I take a long break some hours and continue to work.Have tried many different things like reinstalling the graphic drivers, but so far I haven't managed to solve the...
  9. BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup

BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup: I'm having issues with this error random appearing since I build my computer. Its not always after sleep, only sometimes and for some reason it goes in periods. Few weeks with no BSOD and then three times in a row after waking up from sleep.I've tried updating everything I...
  10. BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup or hybernate wakeup

BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup or hybernate wakeup: I build new PC, and since beginning I'm getting randomly BSOD, when I wake up PC from sleep or hybernation. I run the chkdsk and also memtest, they both passed. Thx for help. The BSOD says: unexpected_store_exception the minidump is debugged below. Microsoft R Windows...