Windows 10: Getting BSOD on windows 10

Discus and support Getting BSOD on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have collected the minidump file msfinfo etc that could send, is there anyone here that could help me find what's causing it, the BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Persicus, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Persicus Win User

Getting BSOD on windows 10

Hello,

I have collected the minidump file msfinfo etc that could send, is there anyone here that could help me find what's causing it, the BSOD started a couple of days after I installed a new video card (GTX 2070) and I'm very suspicious this is culprit, I installed the drivers twice, one as normal just running the nvidia installer and the second time using DDU in safe mode to make sure it wasn't a driver issue. Thermals look ok on all hardware.

:)

Persicus, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Getting BSOD on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD

2. I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?: The computer has rebooted from a bug check. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd0835a615028, 0x00000000bc800800, 0x00000000060c0859. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 07cf821f-0070-49ad-8ed2-1a61c838e6c9.Whenever I play Rainbox Six...
  3. I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?: The computer has rebooted from a bug check. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd0835a615028, 0x00000000bc800800, 0x00000000060c0859. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 07cf821f-0070-49ad-8ed2-1a61c838e6c9.Whenever I play Rainbox Six...
  4. I keep getting BSOD whenever I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege, is there anyway to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West: When I start these games i get a BSOD after a few minutes. Pc will still start and run normally after or when playing other games. I have tried multiple guides online about this BSOD but nothing helped. Here are my minidump files:...
  6. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West: When I start these games i get a BSOD after a few minutes. Pc will still start and run normally after or when playing other games. I have tried multiple guides online about this BSOD but nothing helped. Here are my minidump files:...
  7. Getting a BSOD while playing Honkai Star Rail or Horizon Forbidden West

8. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY beAn attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The...
  9. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY beAn attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The...
  10. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?