Windows 10: Getting BSOD on windows 10

Discus and support Getting BSOD on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have collected the minidump file msfinfo etc that could send, is there anyone here that could help me find what's causing it, the BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Persicus, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Persicus Win User

Getting BSOD on windows 10

Hello,

I have collected the minidump file msfinfo etc that could send, is there anyone here that could help me find what's causing it, the BSOD started a couple of days after I installed a new video card (GTX 2070) and I'm very suspicious this is culprit, I installed the drivers twice, one as normal just running the nvidia installer and the second time using DDU in safe mode to make sure it wasn't a driver issue. Thermals look ok on all hardware.

:)

Persicus, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Getting BSOD on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD

2. Computer Randomly gets BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Randomly gets BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and...: Hi all, My hp omen laptop keeps randomly blue screening and not giving me any info on whatever is causing it (there is no filename attatched to the bluescreen error, ever) and Windows Troubleshooter (for bluescreens) is useless... doesn't ever say anything is wrong, same...
  3. Getting BSOD of System Exception not handled and not having access to desktop

Getting BSOD of System Exception not handled and not having access to desktop: Hello there Microsoft Community, So Much Thanks for reading my Question and I request you please to reply and Solve my problem... I am Getting BSOD on booting when I resetted my Laptop having Windows 10 already, The BSOD says System Thread Exception not Handled with error...
  4. I’m getting various BSOD codes

I’m getting various BSOD codes: I built a new pc a few weeks ago and its been completely fine up until last night. I was playing some games with friends when all of a sudden I get the BSOD. Heres a link to the dumps https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mUbXa_XdXwP_LeLz6vMxuuliPVsMDmg9. Any help would...
  5. Getting two different BSOD while gaming, Whea uncorrectable error and kernel heap corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting two different BSOD while gaming, Whea uncorrectable error and kernel heap corruption: System specs: Asus rog strix z-390-f gaming Intel core i9-9900K with noctua NH-D15 cooler HyperX fury DDR4 2666MHz 16GB asus rog strix 2070 advanced with update 417.35 As i said in description getting these two BSOD (Whea uncorrectable error and kernel heap corruption) The...
  6. I'm getting bsod

I'm getting bsod: This what happened. I increased the speed of my ram to 2833mhz without changing the voltage or anything (ddr4 with 3000mhz speed with xmp profile and 2133mhz on regular/default). It was working fine for 3 months but suddenly I started getting BSOD "memory management error"....
  7. BSOD won't let me get past startup repair menu

BSOD won't let me get past startup repair menu: Good day to whoever decides to help me. I have had my PC for at least 1 year now and I had started getting these BSOD's (bad system config info, irql not less or equal, bad pool header). I'm not sure if it's my RAM that needs to be replaced or something. It started getting...
  8. BSOD after Forced restart Getting Multiple Errors 0xc0000098/01

BSOD after Forced restart Getting Multiple Errors 0xc0000098/01: Hello, I created an account after seeing the amount of help given on the forums the amazing people behind the final results, after giving up trying almost every tutorial/fix online. Goal : Revive the windows install without Loosing applications nor access to that install...
  9. Getting BSOD: driver power state failure

Getting BSOD: driver power state failure: BSOD dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsOCNGwekwQbiM4Awg1pnng1KmwTLw Getting driver power state failure. Usually happens once or twice a day when booting into windows. If the computer boots up and doesn't BSOD in a couple minutes then it will work fine indefinitely. Could someone...
  10. getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD

getting Stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with BSOD: My windows 10 computer executed an update and now my computer keeps going to the blue screen with this error code. "STOPCODE: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" No file is indicated, and the ASUS G752VT just stays on BSOD until I hold down power button to force it off....