Windows 10: Getting BSOD on windows 10

Discus and support Getting BSOD on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have collected the minidump file msfinfo etc that could send, is there anyone here that could help me find what's causing it, the BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Persicus, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Persicus Win User

Getting BSOD on windows 10

Hello,

I have collected the minidump file msfinfo etc that could send, is there anyone here that could help me find what's causing it, the BSOD started a couple of days after I installed a new video card (GTX 2070) and I'm very suspicious this is culprit, I installed the drivers twice, one as normal just running the nvidia installer and the second time using DDU in safe mode to make sure it wasn't a driver issue. Thermals look ok on all hardware.

:)

Persicus, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Getting BSOD on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD

2. I get BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get BSOD: Hello, i get bsod Kernel Mode Heap Corruption, … . … on windows 10 x64 i will add a dump file … . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-bsod/beeefdbf-14f4-4a24-a17f-2a2636eb8976
  3. I have been getting random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

I have been getting random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I have recently installed a new SSD and an additional stick or ram. Ever since this I have had random BSOD I have tried all but removing the devices to find the issues. I am going to post some of my recent mini dumps....
  4. I keep getting the BSOD when I try and run some programs

I keep getting the BSOD when I try and run some programs: The stop code is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed is : asmtxhci.sys Please help! 126609
  5. New Samsung M.2 SSD, Ive been getting BSOD error, 0x0000000e

New Samsung M.2 SSD, Ive been getting BSOD error, 0x0000000e: Hello everyone, Seeing as I work in an IT support capacity, ill try my best to explain the situation, and the troubleshooting steps i have taken thus far. First and foremost my PC Specs: CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K Standard clock RAM: Gskill RipJaw DDR4 3200 16GB Motherboard:...
  6. Constantly getting bsod with random errors

Constantly getting bsod with random errors: Hi all, I've a problem with bsod. Sometimes I get a bsod with random errors.. Usually it happens when I play games, like warframe or RE2, but I also got bsod while I only had discord and chrome open. Also have some strange problems with random crash, sometimes my browser...
  7. Getting frequent BSOD while starting up

Getting frequent BSOD while starting up: I'm just sick and tired of multiple BSOD i'm getting, tried all i can, updated my drivers, windows says they have the best available, did a reset of my PC still not working posting my dumps 012919-50234-01.dmp 1/29/2019 4:00:16 PM 0x00000113 00000000`00000019...
  8. Getting BSOD when I try to install Logitech Gaming Software. Error Code: LGBusEnum.sys

Getting BSOD when I try to install Logitech Gaming Software. Error Code: LGBusEnum.sys: Hi everyone, As the title of my problem states I am getting the BSOD whenever I try to download the Logitech Gaming Software, I have contacted Logitech customer support directly and went through all their suggested tips to no avail. The tech support suggested I contact...
  9. Getting a BSOD with the error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED", dxgmms2.sys is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD with the error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED", dxgmms2.sys is the...: have 2 monitors, using main 3440x1440 + 3840x2160 as second monitor. have had no problems until recently. the problem is when i play games on the main monitor and have video content on the second monitor ……….………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. The BSOD occurs...
  10. Constantly getting BSOD

Constantly getting BSOD: Hi all, I've a problem with bsod. Everytime I try to play a game (warframe) I get a bsod with this error: system_service_exception (msrpc.sys). I tried to reinstall my os 2 times but I have always the same problem.. I've installed only all essencial software and drivers....